New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ I`m referring to the VGT variants sir.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    wala pa naman kasing ganong may ari ng VGT kaya inde pa natin masasabi saka kung meron man nakakuha I'm very much sure na wala paring makakapag sabi dahil ang average km reading ng SCV failure is 10k kms above as far as my memory can remember....and IIRC 2 or 3 lang ang alam kong nadale ng less than 10k and all of those cases were cause by dirty fuel according to their respective dealerships....which IMO is believable because the accumulation of dirt is really fast considering its low mileage....

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    To djoverjose, pagbigyan mo na yung mga taong dumi-deal sa mga mas tangang tao all day. :hysterical:

Wala kasi silang work at pambili ng kotse so forums na ang buhay nila mang-away ng tao. Kaya tignan mo pagkahaba-haba makipag-argue kasi they have all the time they need. :D

Some people are just bitter, that people can afford BRAND NEW Montero Sports so when they see a flaw they make it a big deal out of it.

Basta ko value for money ang Montero Sport. That's it. Bahala na ang owners at Mitsubishi to fix the white smoke problem in the future check-ups.
    Boom.....hahahaha... come to think of it you have a point. its a shame. typical pinoy mentality.

I really agree that the montero and strada are truly value for money. should i say Bang for the buck. likewise almost all vehicles has its pros and cons. i remember before i bought my pick up was deciding between ford ranger XLT and Mistu strada GLX. while both are 4x2 ones offer better like the ford had abs and LSD as standard while the strada has none but had a bigger rotor so i said its enough besides i wont drive that fast like in a sedan. but the thing that made me bought one was the bedliners, bumpers, running board and the back seat. the rest of the pick up are priced 1M+ pero di pa free ang mga ito. though sabi ko nga yung ford well priced na kaso resale value, parts availablity, and yung back seat eh ito yung nag turn down sa akin...

oh well na dederail na yung topic.... sana bumaba na ang unemployment rate dito sa atin para every body is happy.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I agree with you LR777... wala pa naman nga masyadong may ari ng bagong montero at strada na naka vgt. kaya masasabi mo talaga na wala pa may problem.

Isa pa hindi naman lahat nag Tsitsikot.com at nag popost ng mga nabili nilang auto at problema sa auto nila.

sabagay malamang wala gaano bibili nun because of the white smoke.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If there was really a problem with the exhaust it should have been on the news and not just in forums. Isolated case siguro meron sa forumers pero we couldn't guarantee that every MS is affected. :D

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
New strada worth waiting for?