New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    My queries are:

1. Wise to buy parin ba itong GS TCi kahit mas bago ang modelo ng makina ng NV350?

2. Maintenance is still our priority and fuel consumption as well. I read some forums that GS TCi can get around 10+kpl on mixed city/highway driving. Is it true? Mostly gagamitin kasi for people hauling and some cargo. For the NV350, still no idea on the real time fuel consumption of the van.

3. Budget is limited at around 1.4m only (Maximum). GS Tci 12 seater is almost 1.4m while the NV350 Escapade version 12 seater is 1.3m+. Hi-ace Commuter is out of my league. Bench type seats and lesser features versus these 2 vans.

What i like on the NV350 is the Powerful Engine and ofcourse its freezing air condition. But the Grand Starex gives the comfort for me in the driver side and ofcourse the passengers because of its wider body. Still hard to decide for me if its still wise to buy these old brand new Grand Starex.

Thank you in advance.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung ako, Starex pa rin, I'm not comfortable driving vehicles that have engines under my seat, saka iffy din ako sa mga flat nosed van dahil pagdating sa banggaan para wala kang masyadong depensa, di tulad ng Starex na sa harap ang engine, at least yung makina muna ang tatamaan bago yung driver in case of accident

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Also starex for me

Out na ang commuter dahil bench type at lesser features, halos ganun din ang nv350 di ba? Medyo bare bones

Pasok din nga pala ang foton traveller if you will consider one. Big space at mas maraming features compared sa nv350
    Last edited by dct; February 8th, 2016 at 01:23 AM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    To the TS Urvan na kunin mo since napansin ko favorite mo yan at mas active ka sa thread na yun

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    My vote goes to starex pero vgt. Haha
    Base lang sa mga forum na nabasa ko kung more on family used starex kana daw, kung pang negosyo hi ace or nv350 na.