New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    The New Nissan Patrol Cockpit:

The New Toyota Prado Cockpit:

Guys, share your views and thoughts between these two luxury SUV.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I suggest a topic merge is in order. No need to make two different threads about what is essentially ONE comparison.

The Prado interior shows that Toyota is trying to ape the Range Rover Mk3 - in design at least, if not in material choice.

What on earth happened to the Patrol? It looks a lot less butch compared to its predecessors.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    I suggest a topic merge is in order. No need to make two different threads about what is essentially ONE comparison.

The Prado interior shows that Toyota is trying to ape the Range Rover Mk3 - in design at least, if not in material choice.

What on earth happened to the Patrol? It looks a lot less butch compared to its predecessors.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I intentionally prepare two comparison threads because it only allows me five pix per thread. So I split the thread into two. Thanks again. Suggestion well taken.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Magarac View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion. I intentionally prepare two comparison threads because it only allows me five pix per thread. So I split the thread into two. Thanks again. Suggestion well taken.
    Ahhh understood. Actually the limit is five photos per post ;)

You could've placed all the exterior shots in one post, then all the interior shots in another.

Welcome to the forum

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mas okay ang interior ng new gen Patrol!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    for me, prado gets my vote. parang ang overkill na nun wood trends ng patrol, and its too much luxurious for me. the prado is more practical. ihmo lang po. parang ang sarap upuan ng seats ng prado heheh
    Last edited by aejhayl17; February 16th, 2010 at 01:21 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Prado interior is way better than the Patrol's. The sickening wood trim wrapped all around you is just sad.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    As expected from a Toyota, minimalist at straightforward ang interior ng Prado, but in a good way. Although mas prefer ko ang beige interiors, hindi ko naman gusto yung sobrang daming wood ng sa Patrol. Okay lang kung konting trims sa dashboard at sa gilid, pero yung halos buong dashboard ba naman ang lagyan?

A black ensemble should also be an option for the Patrol to make it sportier.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Actually replace the Prado's silver columns (most likely plastic) with hunks of cherry wood and you get a good impersonation of the Range Rover mk3's interior.

The Toyota's interior is classy but hardly original.

New Nissan Patrol Cockpit vs New Toyota Prado Cockpit. Which is comfortable?