1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Oh brother, another troll.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    nako brother hindi ako troll hahaha bato bato sa langit tamaan sapul hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Oh, sorry, not you, I meant the one who resurrected this thread. The troll posted the same message on 3 similar threads.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sir Niky,

I am a proud and very satisfied owner of a 2.2 L 2008 Vanilla White Sta fe and i am planning to change car or should i say upgrade my ride. The ALL new sta fe i have read will be available in the showroom this September and although i know that buying this new model would be an upgrade from my ride now i am inclined to get the new Mitsubishi Pajero BK or even the old 2008 Nissan Super Safari ( Nissan is still selling this brand new ) or the Land Cruiser Prado. Is it worth my money buying these either of these SUV's or would you still recommend the ALL New Sta fe.

Sorry for deviating from the comparisons between Fortuner - Montero - Sta fe but i need advise regarding the aforementioned choices.

Thank you very much.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Definitely the newer Prado's, Safari's and the BK. Not only they have better flood fording/offroad capabilities but also they offer better luxuries and image than the Santa Fe.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Safari... no. It's a truck. It rides like a truck, it feels like a truck. You'll be surprised how little space there is inside for the heft of the vehicle.

Prado and Pajero, a bit more civil. Definitely better than a Santa Fe.

All three are better off-road than the Santa Fe, though there are those who complain about the off-roading ability of the Pajero compared to the older one. The only reason I'd ever buy the Patrol Safari is if I needed an off-road rig that could carry a lot of people.

But you're buying diesels secondhand, and it's unknown how the previous owner treated them. A new Santa Fe would give you similar or better on-road performance, better fuel economy and cheaper maintenance.

The Prado, however, is tempting.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mas bibilhin ko na Sta Fe dyan kahit gano pa kasikat yan mga prado and pajero na yan

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dahil mas mura?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aeis View Post
    Sir Niky,

I am a proud and very satisfied owner of a 2.2 L 2008 Vanilla White Sta fe and i am planning to change car or should i say upgrade my ride. The ALL new sta fe i have read will be available in the showroom this September and although i know that buying this new model would be an upgrade from my ride now i am inclined to get the new Mitsubishi Pajero BK or even the old 2008 Nissan Super Safari ( Nissan is still selling this brand new ) or the Land Cruiser Prado. Is it worth my money buying these either of these SUV's or would you still recommend the ALL New Sta fe.

Sorry for deviating from the comparisons between Fortuner - Montero - Sta fe but i need advise regarding the aforementioned choices.

Thank you very much.
    What do you look for in your car? You probably know very well that the Santa Fe is significantly more fuel efficient, faster, and has better handling as compared to the BK Pajero, Super Safari and LC150.

But if you want an off roading rig, the Santa Fe would not be the one for you. If you have the budget, I'd suggest you get the LC150, mod it for better performance and perhaps change to bigger tires for higher ride height.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Monty for me

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
New Montero Sport 4x4, Fortuner 3.0 4x4 or Sta. Fe 4x4.