New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i don't see anything wrong with asking for a car as a graduation present. what if there was an agreement between two parties (son and parents) that upon graduating from law school a car would be given? what if the family is uber rich? there are two many variables arising from this scenario thus it is beyond me to judge. the question was simple, which car to get? or ask for?

now it would be unethical if the question were "which car to steal?" seeing that it isn't, i believe a simple, straight forward answer without a lecture would suffice. but then again, that's just me.

BTTT, i'd go for the camry.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I agree with the post about the values of money...
    But realities are that some people are well to do... If they can afford to give cars as a gift, wow ingit ako... but sa parents ang responsibility of bringing their kid up right...

now kung talagang bibilhan naman yung friend mo and advise talaga ang kelangan well i would say that I would go for the "camry"... its not just the maintenance issue pero it's easier to shop around for aftermarket parts... this is assuming that after the parents buy the car si kid na ang bahala mag maintain... your in the phils, jap parts are abundant here than euro...

pis

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I agree that the right word is immature but then in my case, I'm willing to give my Php35k Acer laptop to my bro if he manages to finish 2nd year HS. So am I spoiling my brother? I mean come on guys, you have no absolutely no idea why am I doing this and yet ready na kayo with all your judgemental comments.

Di po ako nakikipag-away or whatever, I'm just saying na maybe we should always give benefit of the doubt kase di naman talaga natin alam ang buong kwento.

Sorry sa mga nasagasaan ko at sa mga umakyat ang alta-presyon

Anyway, going back to the topic. Camry is nice choice too kaso with the same price, pede ka na makakuha ng European car. The only problem is the maintenance. Baka mas mahal pag European car lalo na kapag di locally available yung parts.

Btw, mga kuya... girlalush po ako so wag nyo naman po akong tawaging bro

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
New Gift