New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito_ View Post
    A little late on the update but here it goes.

After a bit of a wait -- I finally got my brand new Toyota 86 standard version A/T. Haha. Yes. I went with my inner child instincts and just went for it. As mentioned, I initially had my eyes set on the Mazda6 though I figured, if I'm going for a coupe or sports-ish car anyway over an SUV, might as well go all the way. Go big or go broke I guess.

In any case, thanks so much for all the members that posted with their replies and advise. Will still be looking to a lot of the senior posters here for future advise on maintenance and what not since it's been a while since I really purchased a "baby".

Thanks again!
    nice, you won't regret that choice unless you're after speed. :bwahaha: anyway join our fb page na so you can join fun runs and get discounts for parts and accessories.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Subaru forester top of the line!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004

After a bit of a wait -- I finally got my brand new Toyota 86 standard version A/T. Haha. Yes. I went with my inner child instincts and just went for it. As mentioned, I initially had my eyes set on the Mazda6 though I figured, if I'm going for a coupe or sports-ish car anyway over an SUV, might as well go all the way. Go big or go broke I guess.

In any case, thanks so much for all the members that posted with their replies and advise. Will still be looking to a lot of the senior posters here for future advise on maintenance and what not since it's been a while since I really purchased a "baby".

Thanks again!
    Boo! Automatic! Girl's car!

Wahahaha... just kidding. Congrats on the purchase. Hope you enjoy it!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013

Thanks again!
    Sayang subaru brz sana sir!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 20santafe14 View Post
    Sayang subaru brz sana sir!

no difference at all, both are identical cars. it's like choosing which hand to use when masturbating, left or right.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789