New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks Niky,

Yeah It's in very good condition pa halos kasi di nagagamit kasi di pa marunong magdrive wife ko, nasa bahay lang.

Loaded ang vios, leather seat cover pa. Di lang kasi practical pag family man na, too small. Kaya Im looking for a bigger car, probably nga Starex.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sir, i suggest you should get the starex, besides their price right now is a little bit close na. starex is more spacious, better ride, better airconditoning system, and less engine noise as compare to crosswind. we bought the nex crosswind xuv 2months ago, and we have a 6 yrs. old starex, and as i've observed better pa rin perfomance nung starex namin.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nowadays, pag bumili ka ng non-CRDi diesel unit, para ka na din bumili ng Plasma TV instead of the LCD TV.

we all know naman the direction of the TV world, puro LCD's in the future.

ganun din sa diesel. imho, crosswind is just investing in old technology.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    + 1 on the Starex' passenger loading capacity/CRDi/comfort, etc...

Had a Crosswind XTO A/T for 4 years. Great workhorse, huge loading capacity, frugal on diesel, low running cost. The down side is, the engine is too noisy so I keep it at 85 km/h to 90 km/h max in the highway. At those speeds, you really have to crank up the stereo to hear the music. So you have engine noise, road noise, and sometimes radio noise too . The Starex (CRDi) on the other hand drinks a bit more diesel than the Crosswind but when you run the vehicle at around 110-120, you don't need to crank up the volume or shout at the people inside for them to hear you. Aside from the other benefits, I think this tops it all... a better, more silent drive...

HTH

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Depende sa needs mo. Kung Fuel efficiency go for the Isuzu crosswind. Kung drivetrain and performance naman sa Hyundai Starex ka na. Pero Hyundai koreano gumawa nakakapanghinala pero ok naman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Needs advise regarding crosswind or Starex