New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    I was closed on getting 2013 Fortuner but the mileage was shady based on the maintenance history. I never thought na madami pala gumagawa nun dito. May nagbebenta sa akin, sa company nila nakapangalan ang OR/CR pero sa kanya ko raw ipapangalan ang check, how is that possible? should the check be issued under the name written on the OR/CR, tama po ba?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rovic815 View Post
    I was closed on getting 2013 Fortuner but the mileage was shady based on the maintenance history. I never thought na madami pala gumagawa nun dito. May nagbebenta sa akin, sa company nila nakapangalan ang OR/CR pero sa kanya ko raw ipapangalan ang check, how is that possible? should the check be issued under the name written on the OR/CR, tama po ba?
    i wouldn't issue any check nor fork over any cash to anyone just yet. not even to the owner whose name is on the CR.

even the company president can not just sell off the company vehicle. the decision to sell, must be in the official board meeting's minutes.

what you might be buying, is the real estate equivalent of "rights only". meaning, should the company decide to sell the car, you get first crack. but if they decide not to sell it, you can still use it but it can never be transfered to your name.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 19th, 2017 at 10:28 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    kasi kahit deed of sale lang ayos na, marami or/cr lumang owner ang andun pero ung nagpapa rehistro sa LTO new owner na.

4. Join Date
    May 2017
    I have an scheduled appointment tomorrow to see/check a montero sports. What are the docs I need to ask from the owner so I can transfer the car under my name eventually (If in case)? Tip na rin po to make the transaction smoothly. Sa US kasi when I sold my car Bill of Sale lang and Title ok na (no need to notarize)

Additional: How much usually ang service fee ng mekaniko kung dadalhin mo to check the car?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    you need copies of at least 2 valid IDs preferably with photo and signature. Dapat hindi expired. yung photocopy papirmahan mo rin. better have multiple originally signed copies.
    then of course, yung notarized deed of sale and original OR and CR.

I believe Walang standard fee. Nasa sa iyo na yun. IIRC 3k ata binigay ko.

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Thank you mga sirs for all your inputs. Really appreciate it

One more. The seller gave me a copy of OR/CR. I noticed the Plate no field is blank. He told me the reason is because he's the first owner so initially he used a temporary plate. Then when he finally got the plate from Mitsubishi it still hasn't been entered into the LTO database yet because the initial registration is good for 3 years (until 2018). So when I texted LTO Vehicle <plate#>, no record found ang response sa akin. So it means, ia-update mo lang ang plate# mo during the renewal? What if may mangyari during the validity of the registration, how's a potential 2nd owner like me knows the status kung ang plate# ay wala pa sa database ng LTO? Is there any other way? Btw, the vehicle is 2015 Montero Sports.

Thanks in advance.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thank you mga sirs for all your inputs. Really appreciate it

One more. The seller gave me a copy of OR/CR. I noticed the Plate no field is blank. He told me the reason is because he's the first owner so initially he used a temporary plate. Then when he finally got the plate from Mitsubishi it still hasn't been entered into the LTO database yet because the initial registration is good for 3 years (until 2018). So when I texted LTO Vehicle <plate#>, no record found ang response sa akin. So it means, ia-update mo lang ang plate# mo during the renewal? What if may mangyari during the validity of the registration, how's a potential 2nd owner like me knows the status kung ang plate# ay wala pa sa database ng LTO? Is there any other way? Btw, the vehicle is 2015 Montero Sports.

Thanks in advance.
    karamihan yata satin ay ganyan.
    when i had to register my 3 year old ex-new car, the emissions tester said that my car does not exist in the LTO's master list. and yet, i already had my number plates bolted to the car. i had to go (well, my casa did) to the LTO to have them input my car into their master list.
    talk about gross in-efficiency.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe28 View Post
    kung riding in comfort hanap mo sir... montero. i have 2016 montero.
    na test drive ko na ang innova, fortuner at montero. for me, malayo ang suspension ng montero sa toyota. might be parehas sila ng suspension innova at fortuner. most complaints sa fortuner matagtag ang ride. kung kaya ng budget suv would be better.

i have no regrets so far on choosing the all new montero.
    Na consider nyo ba as a passenger kung gano ka confort ang 3rd row seat ng montero? how about the leg room?😑😑. besides 600-700 lang budget ng TS.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Finally got a 2015 Montero sports GLS-V after a long search. Though it's above my initial budget but I think it's worthy naman. Salamat sa recommendation nyo. Now the next step is accessories. San po magandang magpakabit ng under garnish (front and rear) and seller na rin ng ibang accessories like cover, pedals, matting, etc

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Finally got a 2015 Montero sports GLS-V after a long search. Though it's above my initial budget but I think it's worthy naman. Salamat sa recommendation nyo. Now the next step is accessories. San po magandang magpakabit ng under garnish (front and rear) and seller na rin ng ibang accessories like cover, pedals, matting, etc
    How much for 2015 glsv bro? Join ka lang MMS facebook group dami accessories.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast