New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hey guys...just want to ask four ur thoughts/view for the 2007 nissan sentra GS...any advice will be appreciated.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hello my friend!All I can say is that it's really a nice car.I bought one last February 2007.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hi Moks, 2005 GS owner here. Yes its a nice car, smooth engine, soft ride it's like driving a big car, big cabin and trunk space, nice interior materials, VTC engine is good enough for cruising and sometimes abusing it (But Sentra is not built for speed, but for comfort), very nice aircon (Auto Climate), high ground clearance, enough space for the headroom and legroom for an average filipino height and weight , and parts availability. Mine now have 36,000 KMS on its Odometer and still trouble free. Just follow Nissan's recommended Preventive Maintenance Schedule.

Enjoy the ride. It's a nice car.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hey guys thanks for the feedback...

one more thing...have u tried having 5 passengers in this car(total)? do the rear part of the car lowers down???

I've read some reviews that when its loaded that the rear lowers down due to soft shocks to the point of touching the ground when passing a hump or something??

did it happened to u guys???

thanx

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Of course the rear end will sit lower. Any car with conventional springs will do that. Be it a Civic, Corolla, Rio, etc. But it will not touch the ground because there is a suspension limiter (bumpstop).

It does have a tendency to 'bottom out' (touch the bumpstops) when fully loaded because the rear suspension does not have much travel. Otherwise it works well enough.

The rear suspension of the Sentra is basically a fancy live axle and requires very little maintenance.

The engine's timing chain also does not require replacement for the life of the vehicle.

As I've previously posted in the other board. It is not the '-est' at anything (not the latest, roomiest, fastest, most fuel efficient, etc.). But the N16 Sentra does have its own charm and is a very well balanced package.

The latest GS model with metallic trim door inserts, HUD, and two tone leather is really a nice looking subcompact.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thats what I'm talkin 'bout...very well noted sir...I feel you....thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    IMO, nice looking in and out. But for me, it seems like a glorified 95 Sentra Series III.

just my 2 cents.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I have the older version... 03 model

Given to us so cant complain but very surprised with the car in terms of comfort (driver and passenger side)... rear a bit cramped in today's standard...

very easy to drive, very small turning radius (until now still surprises me... ang dali i park!)

Power is not overwhelming but does the job... Gasoline is normal but consumes more than a Toyota/Honda (maybe better tech yun Toyota/Honda)

My PMS/service is CASA and CASA pricing is surprisingly cheap enough... it borders Toyota level (CASA of toyota).

Didnt expect much from the car when I got it... but ownership in the long run is very painless... made me some sort of Nissan convert

need review: 2007 nissan sentra GS