New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Update guys, already made reservations for the Pajero with VGT. Only problem is, Mitsubishi does not know when the units will arrive from Japan. It could take as long as 3 months daw. Anyway, the reservation is refundable if and when it takes too long.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    haha, ganyan na din pala style ng Mitsu ngaun, parang FJ Cruiser inoorder na lang sa Japan pag may order. di tulad ng dati, overstock yan Pajero kaya ang laki ng discount na nakuha ko, for 2.7M naging 2.4M on first inquiry tapos naging 2.2M coz cash

ang tawag kasi dyan LOSS LEADER. since the Pajero has made a reputation of the most popular SUV in Mitsu line-up mine maintain pa rin nila sa product line so that the son Montero can compete. Parang yun FJ, discontinued na yun eh everywhere pero mina-manufacture pa din as LOSS LEADER so that it can aid in the reputation of the LAND cruisers as the cheapest cruiser pero naiiba.

Sa Pajero baligtad, they just offer to boost the sales of the Montero. eh obviously naman, mas talo pa ng montero ang Pajero sa toys and even sa seating, I mean have you seen the 3rd of the Pajero, I would'nt even sit there in a long trip. but of course, Pajero is a rally suv and conveys luxury in the 2M++ range,

sa Ford naman ang totoong loss leader nila is the Expedition, coz the explorer even though it's nearing the 3M price, masa car pa din naman sa US coz polica car nga yan eh, pang border patrol pa. cars that you give the pulis probinsya ng America

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789