New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEPER View Post
    CR-V has a lot of space and the fuel consumption is very good. I drive from Alabang to Makati during peak hours at that and my gas consumption is 8.5km/L.
    Also, the after sales service of Honda is better than most other car manufacturers here. Resale value is also proven.

I would test drive both cars and then decide from there. You will just feel that "connection" when you drive the car for you.
    In terms of admitting the flaw(s) or recalls, yes Honda talaga.

Pero in terms of service, I beg to disagree.

I have a 3rd Gen CR-V 4WD, it's quick, but boring. Steering feels numb (very light), great handling (Tucson is better). The only thing I like in the CR-V is the HID projector headlights.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    So ASX isnt even be considered thou at the same price range it gets full jam packed features other than the cbu japan are there any other problems with it?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The ASX is very small, the interior is even uglier than a Tucson and lastly people are scared to buy the ASX because the 1st and 2nd Gen Outlander didn't sell well here in the Philippines even though the bigger Outlander is almost the same price as the ASX.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenang View Post
    So ASX isnt even be considered thou at the same price range it gets full jam packed features other than the cbu japan are there any other problems with it?
    Of course you can consider it sir. IMO you should have at least 3 choices, then test drive them to see which will make you smile for a long time.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sa mga reviews pinaka-fun to drive daw ang ASX compared sa mga kalaban niya sa market ha?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenang View Post
    That is true but my concern in cr-v is that is getting replace next year hence i have second thoughts on purchasing it.
    More the reason to get a better deal

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
    sa mga reviews pinaka-fun to drive daw ang ASX compared sa mga kalaban niya sa market ha?
    Hinde tayo nakakasiguro sa review sir. Mas maganda kung si TS mismo mag test drive at magsabi kung ano ang nagugustuhan nya :-)

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Test drive all of them. Nothing beats feeling the car first before purchasing. For example, I will never consider buying a sub compact car no matter how good it is because i'm tall and I need leg room for both front and back seats and the steering wheel should not touch my lap. Other things like the texture of the steering wheel, the reach of the HVAC and audio controls, position of the breaks, visibility of the seating position, reclining seats, etc. You need to sit or ride the car to feel these things.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    si, you can also consider ford escape. pasok a budget mo, nice ride, roomy, spacious for your cargo and the 2.3l FC is also good even in city driving

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Another Question there is an offer for me a 2010 montero sport GLS you guys think its a good buy? im quite tall about 6 feet and also a santa fe was offered to me decisions decisions these are all 2nd hand thou the monty has about 9k on its mileage and the santa fe about 16k

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Need help purchasing first car SUV