New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung 1.2M naman ang budget bakit GL lang ang kailangan?

Mag GLS 2WD A/T nalang.

Kaso GL Theta at R-eVGT Premium ang dumating..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenang View Post
    i would love the new montero vgt but sadly i dont think i could stretch that far X.x sigh... ugh dunno which to buy now honestly still.... so tucson or cr-v??

I test drive mo yang mga SUV na nasa short list mo, then feel for yourself kung saan ka comfortable. And also don't forget, since you are in a limited budget, make sure its FC will also fit in your daily budget.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    odd so far i have asked in hyundai abad santos and e rod no discount on cash purchases or even on insurance freebies all are jus tints carpet and the tints not even the 3m brand any chance you guys might know of a good branch that can give good discounts and freebies

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Wait for my PM

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    woah thats a lotta goodies but thats far from where i am i would need to go there im guessing to avail these am i correct?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    You can finish the transactions through phone, fax and text message. Like what I did.

Tapos pumunta nalang ako doon nung kukunin ko na, ayoko kasi ng deliver, medyo nawawala yung excitement

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    For a first SUV/car, and for the purpose you mentioned, go for a CRV. It will last you a long time, has lots of space, very good performance and fuel efficiency, and will retain good resale value.
    Just my 2 cents.
    So i have pretty much watching every forums around here for a while now but since my date of purchase is looming closer and closer and i still have yet found my answer i would really like to request a little help from you guys. Btw just registered as well so pretty much a noobie heheh anyway back to topic my budget is 1.2 to 1.3 so far i have somewhat of a list of SUVS that are in my price range.

-Honda CR-V
    -Hyundai Tucson
    -Ford Escape
    -Mitsubishi ASX
    -Great Wall Coolbear ( believe it or not heh )

The Suv is morely gonna be used around city driving thats home to work and might be some small deliveries here and there but morely just city driving. Also its my first car heh so you can see why im doing a ton of research before purchasing the car

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    That is true but my concern in cr-v is that is getting replace next year hence i have second thoughts on purchasing it.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    CR-V has a lot of space and the fuel consumption is very good. I drive from Alabang to Makati during peak hours at that and my gas consumption is 8.5km/L.
    Also, the after sales service of Honda is better than most other car manufacturers here. Resale value is also proven.

I would test drive both cars and then decide from there. You will just feel that "connection" when you drive the car for you.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    That is true but my concern in cr-v is that is getting replace next year hence i have second thoughts on purchasing it.
    All our cars eventually get outmoded.
    Unless one replaces them every two years, I think it's worth considering what car will hold its appeal and value over the long term.
    Just my two cents.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Need help purchasing first car SUV