New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hi Guys, bago lang ako dito sa forum and gusto ko lang humingi ng opinion ninyo. Balak ko kasi bumili ng car and budget ko is 170k - 190k. Ano mai-aadvise nyo sakin na car? mitsubishi, toyota or honda cars po. Gagamitin ko sana sa araw araw pag pasok sa office. Cympre minsan gagamitin din pauwi ng province (Pangasinan). Ano po ba ung matipid sa gas? napapaicp na sana ako na hatchback eg nalang buy ko kaso nabasa ko dito sa forum na prone pala sa rust ung bubong nito. nakakadisappoint lang. hehehe. any other suggestion po? sensya po kasi wala ako masyado alam sa mga cars. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by inno0508 View Post
    Hi Guys, bago lang ako dito sa forum and gusto ko lang humingi ng opinion ninyo. Balak ko kasi bumili ng car and budget ko is 170k - 190k. Ano mai-aadvise nyo sakin na car? mitsubishi, toyota or honda cars po. Gagamitin ko sana sa araw araw pag pasok sa office. Cympre minsan gagamitin din pauwi ng province (Pangasinan). Ano po ba ung matipid sa gas? napapaicp na sana ako na hatchback eg nalang buy ko kaso nabasa ko dito sa forum na prone pala sa rust ung bubong nito. nakakadisappoint lang. hehehe. any other suggestion po? sensya po kasi wala ako masyado alam sa mga cars. Thanks
    I suggest you look at the Honda City EXi. Whatever year it is that may fit your budget. Its engine is fuel injected already and its very reliable, thrifty and fast considering the sub 1000kg weight. If you're OK with an older car, you can get the Corolla AE101.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    keep in mind that older cars have bigger appetite (FC).
    imo, for everyday use in traffic, get a car with smaller engine (1.3) and EFI.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I suggest you look at the Honda City EXi. Whatever year it is that may fit your budget. Its engine is fuel injected already and its very reliable, thrifty and fast considering the sub 1000kg weight. If you're OK with an older car, you can get the Corolla AE101.

ok thanks for the suggestion. tipid po ba sa gas ang honda city exi? or mas tipid po sa gas ang honda hatchback eg? sorry dami tanong kasi medyo wala tala ako idea sa cars

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbdrive View Post
    keep in mind that older cars have bigger appetite (FC).
    imo, for everyday use in traffic, get a car with smaller engine (1.3) and EFI.

May I know what are the cars with engine (1.3) and EFI? sorry I don't have any idea with it. Thank you in advance.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by inno0508 View Post
    May I know what are the cars with engine (1.3) and EFI? sorry I don't have any idea with it. Thank you in advance.
    sir inno, mag check ka sa mga ads ng tsikot, olx, sulit at marami pang iba... pinopost naman dun yung engine details ng mga sasakyan. happy hunting!!!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Honda City EXi has a 105hp (AFAIK) 1.5L 16 valve EFi engine. Its very fuel efficient since it runs quite relaxingly due to the light weight of the car. The City also has an LXi variant which has a 95hp 1.3L 16 valve EFi engine if you want. Compared to the 1.2L EG hatch, I'm sure the LXi will fare better or have similar fuel mileage since it has minimal difference in displacement but with more power.
    Last edited by GTi; February 14th, 2011 at 06:15 PM.

Need Help.. Need to buy a car with 170k -190k budget