New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I'll choose civic, just because of aftermarket parts available in the market.Mod the hell out of it.Tune the suspension,add horsies,yada yada.time to go to bed.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    It's not like the mazda3 or the Altis has no aftermarket parts, coz they do.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Definitely not Civic.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    mazda 3 for me ganda talaga porma niya

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    thanks guys! so medyo mlakas pla sa gas m3. me and my wife talked about this. we came up with a decision na kunin namin yung more economical, hndi mahirap pagkuha ng parts. tsaka na muna yung looks. so narrow down the choices m3 or altis. but for me i like m3 most. mahirap talaga decision, tgal kc namin ipon pera pambili , so we like to get the best. thanks ulit sa mga info. it helps us a lot.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sa patagalan. altis ako. the corolla heritage is proven. plus toyota less sakit ulo sa parts.

mazda 3 ok naman pero hanggang kelan? sana tuloy tuloy na unlike the first mazda 323 but i doubt na manyayari yun. maporma talaga pero it doesnt live up to the zoom zoom zoom hehe. medyo bagal and mahina engine na 1.6.

altis kasi napaka straight to the point hehe kaya boring. parang take me to point b from point a haha. dali nya i drive and maitenance nya wala kahirap hirap hehehe plus laki sa loob. ten years from now, altis vs mazda lets see, altis ako heheh

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    mas roomy ang rear space(legroom and shoulder ng m3). much better pa nga ang rear space(shoulder room) ng n16 sentra compare to altis. though mas fuel economy ang altis. my dad altis(m/t) fuel consumption is 15-16km/l in the highway

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
need help. mazda 3 vs altis 1.6E vs civic vti-s