New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A 2.0L Civic FD or Lancer GT-A will be a good daily car. The gas expense will always be there even if you have a car with a smaller engine. You just don't expect low fuel consumption with cars with a more performance-oriented engine. Some folks even use Accords or Mazda6 as daily drivers as they feel the power, performance, and comfort outweigh the extra fuel expense.

If you want power and performance coupled with decent fuel efficiency, you might as well get the new Mazda3 SkyActiv 2.0L or the new Focus 1.5L Ecoboost (if you want more power).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by metal_mulisha01 View Post
    Thanks sa mga replies, i know the quality and power ng civic fd 1.8 kasi yun ang car sa office na madalas ko din magamit, spacious sya. Pero gusto ko naman external design ng lancer ex, mx at gta. But wala ako idea sa lancer ex dpa ko nkakatest drive pa at di pa ko nkakaupo sa loob 🙁
    Ok ba everyday use yung 2.0 gta? Or pangporma lang sa lakas ng gas? Any idea sir, pati parts and service ok ba? CVT rin daw yung gta, na sabi ng iba maskomplikado compare sa AT, tia
    Ung civic fd 1.8s ba to? 2007-2008 model?
    Isang beses plang ako nkasakay nito.. Exterior styling.. Okay lng..

For lancer....
    Hmmm what i can say to gta is....... Yeah... I like it when I gas up with premium unleaded and much higher research octane number...di ka bibitinin when overtaking...

For Fuel Consumption:;
    I got an average of 8.5km/l using the full tank method...(combined city and a highway) mas magiging accurate ang FC with the long distance run... Ive done a multiple tests... Since i had the gta for about 3 months now...A/C on temp of 25 degrees celcius...

I'll give you the sample costs...my actual cost...

I usually drive a distance of 32-45kms(combined city&highway) away from and to my destination... Since the ave of 8.5km/l is the ave. FC....

Therefore, 32kms/8.5kms = 3.765L is the consumption on one round trip...
    Lets multiply it to the gasoline price... Ave. Of 40.03 pesos/Liter(Unleaded -91 RON) will yield to Php 150.726

And for the premium unleaded (95RON) ...on the ave gas price of 40.93 pesos per liter

I will be spending a total of Php 216.878

So, Im always spending Php 250.00 on one round trip..

Thats for the FC on combined city&highway.

For city driving with heavy/jam traffic...
    You're not gonna love it...
    Except you dont worry too much on the fuel consumption...
    I got the worst Fc on 5.4km/l

As for the space...for me...its Not that cramp... Naluwagan ako compared to my previous car.... But to compare it to civic fd...wala pa ko idea..since di ako masyado nagfocus sa civic nung nkasakay ako once...

Ride and handling....
    Mabigat manibela...if im not mistaken...its not pure EPS... Still hydraulic but with e-power assist...rack and pinion..

But again.. Sarap iharurot gamit paddle shifter... Hahaha.. Pangharurot ba? Use 95RON or higher... Kung alam u nmng matattraffic ka sa dadaanan mo... Then stick to unleaded (91RON) para di sayang pera mo...

For the style....
    IMO.... Superb...sarap din bihisan into evolution looks....but gta is just okay..

Interior quality...
    Cheap... Plasticity.?.. But okay nrin... Solutions??? >>>> modifications (expenses ofcourse) if you're up to interior quality.. Okay pa ang civic... But lancer is fine..

If you want a much better quality than the two... Try to look at mazda 3... German quality ang interior..?soft touch..

exterior wise...? Superb... imo... 2nd to the lancer...

Goodluck...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12