New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrone View Post
    You are always making excellent points sir, I agree 100% with what you said.
    What do you expect ? It's Niky.

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse View Post
    Say I sided with the fiesta...best color?

I dunno...right now...I'm scanning pix of the vios (facelifted) and wasn't that impressed with the looks. It's sooo taxi (No offense to vios owners )

The blue one or the chilly orange for me. Though if you opt for the black one, it doesn't look that bad after all. ;)

The MMC vios or the facelifted one doesn't look good as what it was before -, M.Y. 2007-2009

The new one is sort of in the girl-ish side rather than being on the manly state like before. Probably because of it's taillights.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Well I was really planning for a black fiesta, was planning to have it painted with a little blue on the lower front bumpers and tailing all the way to the back.

Here is a sample:
    http://www.google.com.ph/imglanding?...t:429,r:12,s:0

Something like that.

As for vios...I really dont know...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse View Post
    Well I was really planning for a black fiesta, was planning to have it painted with a little blue on the lower front bumpers and tailing all the way to the back.

Here is a sample:
    http://www.google.com.ph/imglanding?...t:429,r:12,s:0

Something like that.

As for vios...I really dont know...
    dont! black and red na lang. o kaya orange

seriously, wag!hehehe

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I own a Ford Focus and I can say na medyo hirap nga mag hanap ng parts at mas expensive. We also have a Lancer Cedia since ako yung nag aasikaso ng maitenance for both cars dun ko binase yung statement ko. Most of the time talaga sa Casa ka mag dedepend which is problema ko ngayon kasi di ko kasundo yung casa. Daig pa budol-budol e if you know what I mean.

Pero vehicle mismo ng Ford, maganda naman ang quality at masarap talaga idrive. Driver's car talaga siya. Ngayon regarding sa choices mo, ang suggestion ko lang kung balak mo keep yung kotse ng more than 5 years, ang safe choice mo diyan is Vios. I'm sure 5 years from now marami pa rin parts yan at di ganun kamahal. Kung mga less than 5 years mo lang balak gamitin yung sasakyan, i think pwede kang mag risk sa Ford.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I dunno...As per some tsikot members that Ford declared the parts of Fiesta is competitive and cheap. I can't really confirm this but if its true..I'm definitely going for the fiesta

I still need to see and read reviews about the fiesta though

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Fiesta? New. Upper models have stability control. But small. Try an Accord, Camry, Everest or even the ugly previous model Sentra. Fiesta is a car for the mini-me. Same for Jazz-Mazda2-etc.
    Vios? Very popular. It's all over the place. Slightly bigger. Not much. Same for Civic-City-Altis-etc.
    Lancer? Sporty. Nice to tune.

If you're single or married with no kids or with kids but expect to upgrade in 3 years to a bigger car, then any of these three will do.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ...if you're looking for a car that is fuel efficient and has power,and you're leaned to a M/T, try to consider or test-drive hyundai accent crdi;

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantico View Post
    ...if you're looking for a car that is fuel efficient and has power,and you're leaned to a M/T, try to consider or test-drive hyundai accent crdi;
    Actually I heard that a new accent is coming (verna for china). Heard its the equivalent of Accent here. Anybody know when this is coming here in the Philippines?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantico View Post
    I wouldn't really recommend the current local spec Accent CRDi because its not available with modern safety features.
    It has no Airbags and no ABS & EBD.
    Last edited by AG4; November 5th, 2010 at 06:24 AM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I wouldn't really recommend the current local spec Accent CRDi because its not available with modern safety features.
    It has no Airbags and no ABS & EBD.
    But the power is nice and its Fuel consumption is much nicer... Yun lang ang sagwa talaga ng itsura...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Need Help in Deciding Ford/Toyota/Mistusbishi (Fiesta vs Vios vs LancerEX)