New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Or try considering the corona silver edition, I have one though not for sale hehe
    but considering your size its fits your requirements m/t 1.6L rwd and you can get these things at 40k - 60k in a very good condition plus if one day you fancy drifting well more options for engine change and parts are not that hard to come by since it's a Toyota. Fuel efficiency really depends on your driving style so it's good enough for city and highway driving even better. The only cons I have with it is it lacks power options like windows, mirrors and steering. But if you can live with it it's good enough value for an old car. my 2 cents buddy good luck and balitaan mo kami.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd suggest you try the old Bimmers, those are very solid Autobahn spec cars that will last a lifetime. Bimmers are also sportier than their Merc equivalents. I've seen quite a lot of old 5 series still running around, perhaps a late 80s/early 90s 525i? If your budget permits, I think the late model Lexus IS/Toyota Altezza is also RWD?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Rear wheel drive? Why not an old school Vitara? small, fun to drive, medyo fuel efficient, and when you want to thrash it, its very reliable. (although its not a car per se).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Need help choosing first car. (RWD, etc)