New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    in our Philippine roads, hindi talaga ok ang X5. but blame the roads, not the X5.

for a Prado na ang boring ng itsura and walang pinagkaiba sa mentality ng pinoy about Pajero or Patrol, sa X5 na ako. there's a premium in image. and owning an X5 is all about the image!!! it's priceless! hehehe

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    For me, if to be used as a daily driver, I'd suggest to ge a bnew car.

But kung meron ka nang reliable daily car na and you just want to "spoil" yourself a bit, the X5 will surely be nicer!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'll take the X5 but i'll definitely consider the new Pajero. If under warranty pa yun kotse then ok lang sa casa but if not, there's a lot of car shops that specializes on euro cars.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan
    For me, if to be used as a daily driver, I'd suggest to ge a bnew car.

But kung meron ka nang reliable daily car na and you just want to "spoil" yourself a bit, the X5 will surely be nicer!
    agree with *ryan. if i have 3.2M for an X5, I'd seriously consider a 3.0 Fortuner, a CRDi Getz and a 1.8 Civic 2006. 3 fuel efficient cars each with a driving purpose hehehe

but then again baka madami ka na cars and the X5 is just an addition to you car collection.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I don't like the X5... mukhang Musso (driving a 4.4i did put a smile on my face, pero mukhang Musso pa rin).

I don't like the Prado... mukhang... ewan.

Why not an LC100 VXR? Best SUV I've ever tried out... it drives like a jacked-up E32 7-series. IMHO, you can get an '03-'04 ('05 if you're really lucky) for that price. Wag you bumili sa Timog, mahal dyan... Try mo yung favorite gray market ko dun beside Country Waffles sa may ABS-CBN, they had an action star's '03 for mga 3m+.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    One white Prado for me please.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    PRADO, parang malaking RAV4, cute na comfortable ang ride and reasonable naman ang gas consumption considerimg the power and size.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wow sir tree, bigat ng problema nyo ;-P x5 o prado. hehe

sa prado po ako

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tanong ko lang bro ano na ba mga cars mo ngayon?

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks sa mga suggestions mga pre. last minute change, medyo ang sama nung X5 pag-check ng kumpare kong masmay-alam sakin sa cars.

Right now baka maging Prado local nanga.

Quote Originally Posted by louiecorp
    tanong ko lang bro ano na ba mga cars mo ngayon?
    Pare, our family has a (civic, altis, escape, expedition,innova and E150) which anyone in the family can use (mom & sister). wedding gift sakin to kaya parang first car ko. pero this is the first time i'm going diesel (pag prado local) kaya a-bit hesitant ako mausok ba prado?

Note: got 2 kids already isang 8 and 3yr old. Anymore suggestions guys kahit ibang car. Appreciate it very much!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Need help badly - 2nd hand BMW X5 (2005) or new Toyota Prado dubai version