New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ri Crash View Post
    Pag related sa mechanical nasira, kulang ang 100k sa isang gawaan ng Subaru

Yung isang kilala ko nasira yung mechanical components impreza sti nya, umabot sa 300k ginastos.
    Anong nasira? I own a GDB, parts and maintenance is cheap. I just order everything from the US.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Anong nasira? I own a GDB, parts and maintenance is cheap. I just order everything from the US.
    why do you have to order everything from the US?
    why not buy them locally?
    Last edited by dr. d; April 5th, 2020 at 12:33 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    It's like drugs, doc...but legal & harmless.Need Help! Which 2nd hand car to pick for coding ang long drives. There's that certain kinda high in snagging uncommon genuine, updated or upgraded parts at a bargain, doc. The quest & the sense of triumph are part of ownership fun.Need Help! Which 2nd hand car to pick for coding ang long drives.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    Parts are *much* cheaper. Original Subaru water pump for example was $103. Presyong surplus dito sa atin.
    If you know the OEM of the part you can get it even cheaper. For example many parts are made by Aisin or Bosch. The exact same water pump without Subaru branding will cost $60.

On average ordering from the US including shipping will still significantly out-price buying local. Just be sure to get all the part numbers correct because returns will be a hassle if the wrong part is ordered.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234