New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Limiting the options to City E and Tivoli SX na lang... Mazda 2 is very cramped inside.
    city for me!

look for casa-sponsored pre-owned innova.
    kulit ko, 'no?
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Doc itsura pa lang hands down, up, sideways..... winner ang city.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Doc itsura pa lang hands down, up, sideways..... winner ang city.

beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, po. and i will agree that tis city looks good.
    but sometimes, the price tag and/or the marquee on the front end is/are more beautiful than the car's external design.

btw... the ciaz kind of looks like the city from behind.
    Last edited by dr. d; June 13th, 2017 at 09:42 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Get the Honda City ... avoid the Ssangyong Tivoli ... they can't even spell their brand name correctly ... you might want to consider the Suzuki Ertiga ... or as what Dr. D suggests ... a good pre-owned Toyota Innova ...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, po. and i will agree that tis city looks good.
    but sometimes, the price tag and/or the marquee on the front end is/are more beautiful than the car's external design.

btw... the ciaz kind of looks like the city from behind.
    Yes for the untrained eyes, the rear of the city really resembles the one from the ciaz.

With regards with the pricing, I think the most fairly priced of all the variants would be the 1.5E Variants(both manual and the base CVT) since you'll get a slightly more powerful engine as opposed to the 1.3E's of the Vios. Prices ranges from 750k to 815k for both models.

For VX and above variants of the city, the pricing is subjective haha.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    Yes for the untrained eyes, the rear of the city really resembles the one from the ciaz.

With regards with the pricing, I think the most fairly priced of all the variants would be the 1.5E Variants(both manual and the base CVT) since you'll get a slightly more powerful engine as opposed to the 1.3E's of the Vios. Prices ranges from 750k to 815k for both models.

For VX and above variants of the city, the pricing is subjective haha.
    i think so, too.
    for more money, it'll essentially do the same things as the cheaper variant.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! I am getting the Tivoli SX. Offered by the dealer at 784k with 3 years free PMS (parts + labor). Mas malaki space given its a small crossover but this is better than the popular Ford EcoSport.

Medyo mahal Honda 804k, no LTO, tapos 1% price increase on July meaning 812k ang magiging cashout

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123