New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Bro,

If you have a budget around Php 600K++ you can go for a 2003 MIT Pajero. Tough, durable at may class pa.

But based on your selection, here my idea.

1. Innova
    2. Starex
    3. Adventure
    4. Crosswind
    5. Everest

My 2 cents

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I would suggest sana Nissan Patrol 2001+ also, but medyo kukulangin budget. It is a nice SUV w/ it's signature "intimidating" look especially if black.

For me Everest, then Starex... la na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thank you mga sir sa recommendations nyo, I'll consider those other choices that I didnt mentioned before.

As of this minute sa ayosdito.ph, merong Innova na nasa price range kaso lang mostly are M/T variants but worth considering na rin.

And yung starex, is worthy looking into. Kasi...im just wondering, halos pareho or mas mahal pa yata yung crosswind compared sa starex of the same year model.

Example:

crosswind xuv a/t 2004 model -ranges from 485 to 580K.

While yung Starex a/t 2004 -520 to 580K.

I guess...back to square one.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Bukod sa Trooper, ALL Isuzu cars have very high resale values. If you look, the 2000s Fuego actually still has a resale value similar to the Trooper! Innova VVTi hindi ba malakas sa gas? It is a 2.0L engine after all, mabigat pa ang kaha. Kapos kaya sa torque? Stay away from A/T Crosswinds, they're so slow Kia Prides could overtake you.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by admiral88 View Post
    Sir Niky, Ry_Tower, thank you advice nyo.

Thru this forum, Im confident to hear expert comments to make better decisions..hehe.. totoo nga!

Been really confused lately, kasi...sa range ng 500K to as high as 550K, ang dami ko ng choices.

So now, i'll concentrate my seach for Innova A/T D4D (E model ok na for me),
    then yung Crosswind (xuv A/T model if budget permits).
    Then Advie (im still open to this kahit m/t).

Thanks ulit!
    As sir niky mentioned, the lest maintenance would be the Advie then the crosswind, dami replacement parts and upgrades/kits pa. But the Innova is just tough to beat of you are mostly a city slicker.

Good Luck on your hunt, try searching in ayosdito.ph and sulit.com. Much easier and cheaper than the paid ads. Nakikita mo pa agad pics.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thank you mga sir for your recommendations.
    I might need to add a little more budget.

This made me think again...kasi, my direction is towards diesel na because it is around 10pesos cheaper. My average mileage per year is 20,000km. Am I on the right track?
    Last edited by admiral88; June 10th, 2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: add

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Thank you mga sir for your recommendations.
    I might need to add a little more budget.

This made me think again...kasi, my direction is towards diesel na because it is around 10pesos cheaper. My average mileage per year is 20,000km. Am I on the right track?
    Yes, I think it would be ok.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My average mileage per year is 20,000km. Am I on the right track?
    Annual mileage for a daily driver would be around 20-25,000 kms. Of course, if you reside in Bulacan and travel to Makati daily and frequent out-of-town trips on weekends would push it higher.

But for me, it does not matter. To as long as you RELIGIOUSLY have your vehicle maintained, kahit na 40,000 kms per year kapa, I'd bet it'll perform better than a maintenance-neglected low mileage vehicle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Need Advice: Second Hand AUV/SUV Diesel A/T * 500K budget