New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    CVT is a transmission type not engine type.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    CVT is a transmission type not engine type.
    Oops my bad sir Walter natypo lang hehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pang-Vios lang naman talaga size ng Mazda 3. The Vios is a big subcompact and the Mazda 3 is a small compact. It's definitely not as big as the Sylphy or Altis.

Kung hindi masikip sayo ang Mazda 3, edi sobrang luwag ng ibang compact. [Need Advice] My Very First Car - MAZDA3, CIVIC, CRUZE AND SYLPHY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exterior wise i would not agree na parang vios lang ang M3 because mas mahaba ito(L) and mas malapad even compared sa altis mas malapad sya (W)

But as for the interior yup yung haba nya is smaller compared sa ibang compact pero malapad pa rin naman compared sa vios.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boomshine View Post
    Naliliitan ka sa Mazda 3? Anong height mo ba sir? Eh ako 5' 11" tamang tama hindi masikip kahit sa rear seat.

Yung all new honda civic mas malaki raw and may turbo pa, kaso CVT ang engine hopefully in the long run walang maging problema.
    Cenxa na po. First time ko kc bumili ng sasakyan ko, kaya medyo naiilang pa. 5'3" lng po ako. Madami po ba nagkakaproblema in the long run if CVT ung transmission?

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Pang-Vios lang naman talaga size ng Mazda 3. The Vios is a big subcompact and the Mazda 3 is a small compact. It's definitely not as big as the Sylphy or Altis.

Kung hindi masikip sayo ang Mazda 3, edi sobrang luwag ng ibang compact. [Need Advice] My Very First Car - MAZDA3, CIVIC, CRUZE AND SYLPHY
    Cenxa na po. Gus2 ko lng tlga ng maluwag2..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn_06 View Post
    Here's my fuel consumption. Mostly city driving.

On highway, 16 to 18 kms/l

Attachment 31529
    Thanks po!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boomshine View Post
    Exterior wise i would not agree na parang vios lang ang M3 because mas mahaba ito(L) and mas malapad even compared sa altis mas malapad sya (W)

But as for the interior yup yung haba nya is smaller compared sa ibang compact pero malapad pa rin naman compared sa vios.
    Last week kc nkakita na ako ng M3 d2 sa city namen. Medyo maliit tlga para saken (cenxa na).
    Pero bka pag actual na nkita ko ung interior, mag-iba ung isip ko hehe.

Thanks po!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Ang payo ko po sa first car owner.. kung hindi sapat ang ipon or hindi kasing laki ng ipon ang price ng sasakyan. Kunin lang po yung pinaka murang ok sa inyo. Tandaan po bawat takbo ng auto may cost. From the gas at Maintenance.

Mas malaking auto. Mas malaking cost.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Yes it is better to personally inspect the car not just by seeing it on the road, as for the CVT the previous CVT of honda and nissan had troubles but the new versions were much improved. You might want to wait for the civic 2016 kung hindi ka naman nagmamadali

One plus also for M3 is the yojin 3

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    If space is a deal breaker for you then get the sylphy or the altis. Maganda naman lahat yan may kanya kanyang pros and cons. At the end of the day it comes down to what makes you feel happy and satisfied.
    I was in the same situation like you before and i ended up choosing mazda 3 and im very satisfied with my choice 😊

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cracklings1017 View Post
    Nkaka discourage nmn pala ung Mazda 3 (no offense po).
    Kc medyo naliliitan kc ako, prang ung size nia pang Vios.
    Gus2 ko sana magamit nganung Feb.14
    Alam nio naman...
    Hmmm, dunno where this came from....this pic might say otherwise:

And a mountain bike fits in the hatch w/ rear seats down.
    If you're impressed w/ Euro RWD-like handling on an FWD....
    If you wish not a rubber band CVT tranny...
    If being expense-free on maintenance, oil changes for the 1st 3yrs or 60k km matters....
    If you're puzzled how an efficient hi comp engine runs on regular fuel....
    If you want to know why it has won COTY awards everywhere....and why the shortage...
    Give the 3 a good look. People say its a looker. And owners seem to claim this sentiment....

If space should matter most...... on Feb14, you say?:D
    I dunno....perhaps the calling is for the roomier innova?
    Apologies if I read the context wrong.:D
    Good luck in your search, sir.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    M3 IMO the best yan.... Maganda tAlaga performance

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345