New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Hi there! Planning to get a car at these price range for daily driving and some long drives every now and then. In terms of fuel consumption and maintenance, what do you think I should go for between the two? Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Why not look at the discounted Almera? Parang 500k na lang ata.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydac12 View Post
    Hi there! Planning to get a car at these price range for daily driving and some long drives every now and then. In terms of fuel consumption and maintenance, what do you think I should go for between the two? Thanks in advance!
    i have a wigo.
    good fuel consumption and easy to maintain.
    but i don't like to drive it on the expressway. "uncomfortable".

the current almera's promo appears attractive.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Super dami ng repossesed vios na very very slightly used. You can get a vios E with less than 5k km on the odo for 620k (I JUST BOUGHT ONE!) vios XLE with kess than 2k km on the odo for less than 600k. and for sure meron vios J, hanap ka lang. Puro automatic pa hindi manual. Ang daming repo na very low mileage due to covid19 lockdown. Intact pa mga warranties nyan because they were sold thru toyota finance to the 2nd hand dealers.

Search mo lang, either carrousell or automart.
    Last edited by yebo; October 22nd, 2020 at 12:05 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Why not look at the discounted Almera? Parang 500k na lang ata.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    500k brand new?!?! Wow!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Super dami ng repossesed vios na very very slightly used. You can get a vios E with less than 5k km on the odo for 620k (I JUST BOUGHT ONE!) vios XLE with kess than 2k km on the odo for less than 600k. and for sure meron vios J, hanap ka lang. Puro automatic pa hindi manual. Ang daming repo na very low mileage due to covid19 lockdown.

i like vios.
    but it is not ergonomic enough for driver me.
    i'm a "biggie" kasi.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    This is for brand new? If so, can you point me to where I can take a look? Website says it's around 650k. Also, since it's discontinued, will that be problem in the long run since parts will be limited?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have a wigo.
    good fuel consumption and easy to maintain.
    but i don't like to drive it on the expressway. "uncomfortable".

the current almera's promo appears attractive.
    "Uncomfortable" on the expressway is scary for me. :D

9. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Super dami ng repossesed vios na very very slightly used. You can get a vios E with less than 5k km on the odo for 620k (I JUST BOUGHT ONE!) vios XLE with kess than 2k km on the odo for less than 600k. and for sure meron vios J, hanap ka lang. Puro automatic pa hindi manual. Ang daming repo na very low mileage due to covid19 lockdown. Intact pa mga warranties nyan because they were sold thru toyota finance to the 2nd hand dealers.

Thanks for the tip! I live in the province so the repossessed category might be less as compared to the NCR. Also, I prefer a manual.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    This is for brand new? If so, can you point me to where I can take a look? Website says it's around 650k. Also, since it's discontinued, will that be problem in the long run since parts will be limited?
    https://www.car guide.ph/2020/10/its-real-get-brand-new-nissan-almera.html

are you asking for the almera? just remove the spaces from the link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast