New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by spitshine View Post
    sir confused, yes everyone in my family knows how to drive, we're considering getting a 2nd hand pickup right now as well, but since we're in iloilo, hindi ganun kadami pagpipilian dito, most pick ups here costs 900 up. for now we're highly considering the accent m/t, we could go with it since here in iloilo price diff for manual and the matic is around 120k, money we save for going manual would be to get fogs and alloys. thanks for all the inputs. God bless all.
    Nice!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by spitshine View Post
    sir confused, yes everyone in my family knows how to drive, we're considering getting a 2nd hand pickup right now as well, but since we're in iloilo, hindi ganun kadami pagpipilian dito, most pick ups here costs 900 up. for now we're highly considering the accent m/t, we could go with it since here in iloilo price diff for manual and the matic is around 120k, money we save for going manual would be to get fogs and alloys. thanks for all the inputs. God bless all.
    Go for it! The 6 speed manual (compared to 4at) would make use of the CRDi's power and torque better! Plus, it's going to be more fuel efficient, fun to drive and reliable!

What's best is may sosobra pa sa 120K mo even after you upgrade your rims and fogs.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Fyi lang sa TS. I have an accent hatch crdi manual tranny and naka 4 disc breaks ito. Walang hatch na di naka 4 disc breaks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yun naman pala.. Solve na ang tanong si TS. Lalo na at naka 4 discs pala yung MT haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12