New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Bagal kaya ng Pajero BK. We only get the 3.2 non VGT 4M41 here with 165 hp.
    The BK was upgraded to VGT in 2016 so it's now 192 Ps.

But that 3rd row is a torture seat. It might even be the worse among SUV 3rd row seats, PPVs included.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by manuel_04 View Post
    The BK was upgraded to VGT in 2016 so it's now 192 Ps.

But that 3rd row is a torture seat. It might even be the worse among SUV 3rd row seats, PPVs included.
    Ah yeah we updared in 2016 here. But all of the 2016 and up models nasa 1.9M up pa bentahan.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    mu-X has ESC/TC/HSA/HDC vs none on the 2.4 V, evident din yung difference ng interior space from 1st to 3rd row, plus you really do notice the road bumps and imperfections on the Fort. Also, for some reason, ang lakas ng road noise sa 3rd row ng Fort vs mu-X.

I also don't like the high idling of the Fort too, kaya lalong nakakahilo sa stop and go traffic lalo na pag di masyadong maingat driver sa brakes. Buti na lang binabaan nila sa facelifted models.

Sent from my H8266 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    mu-X has ESC/TC/HSA/HDC vs none on the 2.4 V, ]
    ... what are these!??

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Electronic stability control/ traction control hill descent control hill start assist

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I hate the look of the MUX's dashboard... especially yung controls ng A/C

MUX kasi yung car nung contact driver ko sa Phuket and yung dashboard nya palagi kong napapansin...
    Yeah sobrang cheap talaga tingnan ng loob ng MUX for me.

Actually yung MUX yung image niya sakin is yung kaibigan mong umasenso na sa buhay pero crass pa rin umasta. Ganun siya for me - the MUX is well-equipped and has a great engine, pero truck pa rin talaga siya.

Fort for me kahit matagtag and relatively less features for the price, I just like it better. Looks much better inside and even outside. Doesn't look out of place in a corporate parking lot vs the MUX na mukhang pangharabas - just my personal opinion.

And the tagtag for me is overrated - lahat sila matagtag so it's like the saying, "in the land of blind men, the one-eyed man is king". None of them even come close to the ride of a CUV like the CRV, malayong malayo. So since lahat naman matagtag, dun na ko sa tagtag na masaya naman ako i.e. Fort.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    mu-X has ESC/TC/HSA/HDC vs none on the 2.4 V, evident din yung difference ng interior space from 1st to 3rd row, plus you really do notice the road bumps and imperfections on the Fort. Also, for some reason, ang lakas ng road noise sa 3rd row ng Fort vs mu-X.

I also don't like the high idling of the Fort too, kaya lalong nakakahilo sa stop and go traffic lalo na pag di masyadong maingat driver sa brakes. Buti na lang binabaan nila sa facelifted models.

Ngayon ko lang napansin same lang pala sa safety features ang G and V variant.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... what are these!??
    More on for your safety doc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    Ngayon ko lang napansin same lang pala sa safety features ang G and V variant.
    Yup, quite disappointing from the "segment leader". Mas inuna pa nila ibang convenience features like power liftgate sa 2.4V. Need advice: Fortuner 2.4V 2016 vs MUX 3.0 2018

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Yup, quite disappointing from the "segment leader". Mas inuna pa nila ibang convenience features like power liftgate sa 2.4V. Need advice: Fortuner 2.4V 2016 vs MUX 3.0 2018

Naparesearch tuloy ako The mux already had esc on its totl 4x2 when it launched back in 2014, while the current fortuner only has it available on its 4x4 variant which was launched 2 years later. At least now they are trying to standardize it, the newly launched hilux has esc(even hill start assist) on all its non commercial variants.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast