New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    kung masipag maglinis, get the black...but then i prefer the bluish silver.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    black but very hard to maintain if you want it to be on top.

kung di ka matiyaga sayang lang ang black mo. brand new

pa naman.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Black requires more maintenance of the its paint than bluish silver.
    however, black is more formal.
    For daily use I will recommend the buish silver.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Honda Black - Avoid at all cost (not because of the guaranteed paint defect, but Honda black is just a pain to maintain, paint is too soft, all defects sink in extremely easily.)
    Hahaha... yeah!
    I have a Nighthawlk Black '03 City. Grabe...sobrang maselan! Daig pa ang kutis ng tao.

One time, after painstakingly polishing my car with DACP and applying a couple coats of wax, my friend comes a long and says, WAW KINIS! He then proceeds to run his fingers on the fender. By that time a thin layer of dust has already formed. Ayun... nagbakat yung dust.

Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Besides, Honda black isn't pure black, it's bluish/black so it doesn't really get that "deep".
    Actaully... I kinda like the way the deep blue pops out after 6 hours of backbreaking polishing and waxing. hehehee....

Unfortunately..somehow parang ako lang ang nakakapansin na may bluish tinge yung Nighthawk black. My friends all insist that its plain black-black.

Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    I've GIVEN UP on my Black jazz.. I HATE NIGHT HAWK BLACK!!! I've tried my best to take care of it. But still, swirl marks bug me to death!!!!!
    Don't give up!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I went out for a lunch today and I saw this new black civic, I was really awed by its beauty. Will the ladies/gentlemen awe for a bluish silver civic?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    itapat mo sa araw ang nighthawk black. kitang kita yung pagkablue nya at certain angles.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    itapat mo sa araw ang nighthawk black. kitang kita yung pagkablue nya at certain angles.
    Pati na rin yung swirls... kitang kita under the sun.
    Muhahaha!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by otogi View Post
    I went out for a lunch today and I saw this new black civic, I was really awed by its beauty. Will the ladies/gentlemen awe for a bluish silver civic?
    Give both the black and bluish-silver Civic a few thousand kilometers of regular use without extra-special care and you'll be more awed at the bluish silver. :D My car is silver and i just keep it nice and clean, wax once in a month and i just added a little doo-dads and it can hold it's own and doesnt look too generic.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Get the racing blue pearl 2.0s variant. makes you stand out. dami na kasi both black and bluish silver........i did. and so far, no regrets!!!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bluish silver for me. ayaw ko na ng black car. wala pa one day after nilinis, kita na kagad alikabok.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
need advice: black or bluish silver