New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Well, a few hundred thousand is a big difference between bnew and used cars, and if you really like the model, have the gas tank issue checked by a dealership. I don't see why your second hand dealer won't agree to this. Haven't had that prob here in the US though.

Second hands are IMO a better buy than a bnew (depreciation-wise) if you're not too meticulous.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Check mo yung door hinges, baka may kalawang na.

Btw, kahit sino naman siguro gusto ng brand new, kaya lang kanya kanyang priorities iyan eh.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    03-04 civics have the matagtag na ride compare to other civics generations being released... but the 8th gen civic has been fitted with the same suspension as the 6th gen civic and lower... but still it is more comfy compare to other brands... just be sure that you know the owner of the car you are buying from and how he maintains or uses his civic... dont worry kung meron mga konteng kalawang or any dents in the body it can be fixed easily... the most important to check is the engine... yana ng buhay ng kotse mo kc.. the civic could still run even with out a body attahced to it.... make sure its in good condition and maintained well... no leaks, nice smooth sound when in idle... and test drive it if the engine performs well... suspension or underchassis is the next thing to look at... but that can be easily fixed too...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Thanks to you all for your good advice and comments. Unfortunately when we went to dealer to look for a Honda, she tested a 03 Nissan Exalta Grandeur. She feel in love of all the extra features the Grandeur had. Lucky for me, I save a lot of cash but I'm also worried of the high maintenance repair cost of Nissan that I'm reading on this site.. Again thanks to all..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    good choice sir!

safety and feature-wise, you can't go wrong with the Exalta Grandeur

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Loose243 View Post
    but I'm also worried of the high maintenance repair cost of Nissan that I'm reading on this site.. Again thanks to all..
    We owned a Grandeur before and service was never heavy on the wallet.

There's a recent thread on the things to check on the Grandeur, dig it up and and it'll help: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32473

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Need Advice 03-04 Honda Civic