New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    just recently bought a car and we chose among your choices aswell, but in our case 6 people rode the car often.

We didnt like the Grand Livina because it was too small for us, but this doesnt apply to you.

Didnt like the Fusion because of the inefficient engine.

Didnt like the Innova because of possible D4D woes.

We actually bought a Carens.

But for your case I'd pick the GL, since
    -space won't be a problem
    -the ride of GL for your lolo
    -foldable 3rd row
    -supposedly most fuel efficient MPV(?)
    -you can get the top model

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    is the carens larger than the livina? parang halos parehas lang sila.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by guigui View Post
    update:

we haven't decided yet what to get but this might also help us to gather vital comments. the regular passengers would be the driver (whoever is available, baka maghire din ng regular driver si lolo,) my auntie, lolo (of course,) and a care-giver. as i've said earlier, the 3rd row will be irrelevant because it will always be folded to accommodate the wheelchair.

thanks in advance!
    tingin ko avanza ang kailangan nyo. loading and uploading the wheelchair can be a pain in the ass sa innova or any other car with some high back clearance

why not get the jazz na lang?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    is the carens larger than the livina? parang halos parehas lang sila.
    outside looks close, but interior space big difference. Livina's 3rd row is almost unusable, while the carens' is good for the car's size

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dodongo View Post
    just recently bought a car and we chose among your choices aswell, but in our case 6 people rode the car often.

We didnt like the Grand Livina because it was too small for us, but this doesnt apply to you.

Didnt like the Fusion because of the inefficient engine.

Didnt like the Innova because of possible D4D woes.

We actually bought a Carens.

But for your case I'd pick the GL, since
    -space won't be a problem
    -the ride of GL for your lolo
    -foldable 3rd row
    -supposedly most fuel efficient MPV(?)
    -you can get the top model
    sir dodongo,

that's a good analogy to consider, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    tingin ko avanza ang kailangan nyo. loading and uploading the wheelchair can be a pain in the ass sa innova or any other car with some high back clearance

why not get the jazz na lang?
    sir jimnyeatworld,

i might also ask my Markerting Rep from Toyota about Avanza 1.5 G as well. But I think the 2nd row seat is quite cramped because I already rode one.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dodongo View Post
    outside looks close, but interior space big difference. Livina's 3rd row is almost unusable, while the carens' is good for the car's size
    I believe the livina's 3rd row looks small but actually is more spacious than it looks.
    The problem with the Carens is its price. So, it's like, you get more from the grand livina.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOver17 View Post
    I believe the livina's 3rd row looks small but actually is more spacious than it looks.
    The problem with the Carens is its price. So, it's like, you get more from the grand livina.
    well sir it was too small for us when we looked at the car.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOver17 View Post
    Mas malaki yung 3rd row ng carens pero lagpas na sa budget ni TS and phase out na yung petrol model ng Carens; diesel engine I think was not included sa mga choices ni TS.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i might also ask my Markerting Rep from Toyota about Avanza 1.5 G as well. But I think the 2nd row seat is quite cramped because I already rode one.

The Avanza 2nd row seats are simply too cramp and the ride quality of the Avanza is poor compared to other potential vehicles under P1M.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    update:

we haven't decided yet what to get but this might also help us to gather vital comments. the regular passengers would be the driver (whoever is available, baka maghire din ng regular driver si lolo,) my auntie, lolo (of course,) and a care-giver. as i've said earlier, the 3rd row will be irrelevant because it will always be folded to accommodate the wheelchair.

thanks in advance!
    Have you considered the Mitsubishi Fuzion GLX A/T priced at P895,000 (cash)

or the Mitsubishi ASX 2.0 4x2 A/T priced at P1,225,000 (cash)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
nagbago ang listahan. (Innova/GrandLivina/Fusion)