New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Hi mga sir pansin ko lang bakit ung mu-X LS-A loaded siya ng safety features also previous 2016-2017 model pero ung fortuner at montero nasa TOTL variant ung complete safety features which is expensive na.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon.jonn View Post
    Hi mga sir pansin ko lang bakit ung mu-X LS-A loaded siya ng safety features also previous 2016-2017 model pero ung fortuner at montero nasa TOTL variant ung complete safety features which is expensive na.
    Gls premium(mid variant) ng montero, 6 airbags traction control etc...vs 2 air bag sa Lsa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    For mu-X, only the 3.0 variants get ESC/TC/HSA/HDC, sa 1.9 ABS and EBD lang, kind of disappointing since the old 2.5 LS-A had the ESC/TC already. Sa Australia lang may Trailer Sway Control IIRC.

Habang tumatagal, the mu-X is losing its value proposition fast.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    For mu-X, only the 3.0 variants get ESC/TC/HSA/HDC, sa 1.9 ABS and EBD lang, kind of disappointing since the old 2.5 LS-A had the ESC/TC already. Sa Australia lang may Trailer Sway Control IIRC.

Habang tumatagal, the mu-X is losing its value proposition fast.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk
    Yes sir, for 1.5M car it should have this safety features. Like the fortuner and montero for 1.5 to 1.6M still don't have it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Thats why when we were deciding what to get dati, we went with ford because at the price point we were looking at, ford trumps all the rest with regards to the safety features.