New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Nissan's commercial vehicles are selling very well though. The latest Urvan and Navara are very strong sellers. Even the previous E24 Urvan sold very well, especially for a model that hails from the late 80s. I believe they were the ones that pioneered the 18 seater van model (3 front facing rows and side facing benches at the back) that Hyundai is now replicating with the Grand Starex.

If they market the Almera and Sylphy to TNVS operators the same way they marketed the Urvan towards UV Express operators, they would no doubt be volume sellers too.

Considering how well the Navara is selling, I wonder why it is taking so long for Nissan to bring out the next Pathfinder...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    so far the ranger and hilux going neck to neck in market sakes for pickup here. Even the mitsu triton outsell the navarra. I dont really see many urvans now compare to toyota hiace. Maybe the urvans dont last long? "Most Underrated Cars"

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i haven't been to the provinces in a long time. so, i do not know which is the more popular van out there.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i haven't been to the provinces in a long time. so, i do not know which is the more popular van out there.
    karamihan nakikita ko mga toyota hiace

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    top 5
    1. Hiace Commuter
    2. Foton View
    3. Toyota Hiace GL
    4. Foton Traveller
    5. Nissan Urvan

Mga yan karamihang nakikita ko. Sa UV Express Commuter at View ang naglalaban.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617