New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006

Review found HERE.[/QUOTE]

sir Niky... yan everest ba na testdrive nyo is unit from Ford (test unit) na limited edition?
    para kase the same unit and color na dala ni sir Paulo of topgear nung test drive namin dati.. kalimutan ko lang if same plate number..

sa thread starter.. same with sir niky review and comment para di na redundant..

ps.. mitsu is known for costly pms.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    ako bibili ng Everest saka montero sports...

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Louie 18, may I know what your brother-in-law decided to buy? I'm also considering getting either a Montero or an Everest. May I also know what characteristics of these SUVs made him buy his choice? What is his experience so far? Pasensya na po sa marami kong katanungan.=)

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Louie 18, may I know what your brother-in-law decided to buy? I'm also considering getting either a Montero or an Everest. May I also know what characteristics of these SUVs made him buy his choice? What's his experience so far? Pasensya na po sa marami kong katanungan.=)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by stoponred View Post
    Louie 18, may I know what your brother-in-law decided to buy? I'm also considering getting either a Montero or an Everest. May I also know what characteristics of these SUVs made him buy his choice? What's his experience so far? Pasensya na po sa marami kong katanungan.=)
    same here....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    montero sport para sakin,

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    With all the MS issues being reported here, I am now leaning towards the Everest.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by edsgail1230 View Post

sir Niky... yan everest ba na testdrive nyo is unit from Ford (test unit) na limited edition?
    para kase the same unit and color na dala ni sir Paulo of topgear nung test drive namin dati.. kalimutan ko lang if same plate number..

sa thread starter.. same with sir niky review and comment para di na redundant..

ps.. mitsu is known for costly pms.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was. (sorry, didn't see this message until lately!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    who has better mileage? montero or everest?

pansin ko pala baket parang ang baba ng resale value ng everest?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    way back April this year we went to Surigao Del Norte then trip straight to Davao after 2 days we have to back home to manila..we pass through again to surigao taking barge to drop to leyte using 2008 everest...

without any regrets and full of confidence and adventure, our eve pass through i think all kinds of terrain from super highways,asphalt,cement,muddy,rough road (mostly at quezon,samar,and leyte) almost hundreds of mountains going up and down and different weather conditions, making past speed even at night specially when we take the road at night passing through quezon,samar,and agusan del norte,where we already know being dangerous and delicate at night because of NPA's

we are eight passenger in the journey two chidren and 6 adult although we feel cramp..we pray to came safe and sound..believing to our creator to our driver which is me having other driver and also to our RIDE the FORD EVEREST 4x4 Gold limited edition,without any mods or change in tires,only newly change oil..hehe

i thought i already memorize the song of yoyoy villame philippine geography..hehehe

going back to manila safe and sound..thanks to our everest finishing the journey..proving that he is BUILD FOR Tough

for me FORD EVEREST na..now having much entertainment system...theres nothing to look for..

BUILD for THOUGH
    RELIABLE ENGINE
    EFFICIENT
    GOOD RIDE (even stock)

we already tested pushing to the limit only the driver will surrender..

this is a truely CROSS COUNTRY vehicle for me as what we experience and see

MONTERO SPORT or FORD EVEREST