New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    sorry to disappoint you guys but my MS has an adjustable / sliding 2nd row seat and i'm 5"10 and hindi untog ang bumbunan ko sa 3rd row seat. anong model ba tiningnan n'yo"

correct, the everest's 3rd row folding seat is so weird that even a cheap headrest wasn't a standard, dunno this facelifted one
    -----------------------------------

Ganun ba yung second row ng MS? Pwede mo ma slide forward and backwards? As far as i can remember, when i checked out the 4x2 model na MS two to three months ago, napansin ko na although yung 2nd row pwede ma tumble, hindi ito pwede e-slide forward or backwards......well, baka na confuse lang ako, cnsya na mga dudes.......

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    correct, the everest's 3rd row folding seat is so weird that even a cheap headrest wasn't a standard, dunno this facelifted one [/quote]

----------------------------

Sana yung position ng handbrake ng Everest iniba na, hindi yung parang sa pick-up pa rin kasi delikado ito pag nabangga ka, warak yung knee-caps mo pag tinamaan ng handbrake lever.........

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_fanatic View Post
    -----------------------------------

Ganun ba yung second row ng MS? Pwede mo ma slide forward and backwards? As far as i can remember, when i checked out the 4x2 model na MS two to three months ago, napansin ko na although yung 2nd row pwede ma tumble, hindi ito pwede e-slide forward or backwards......well, baka na confuse lang ako, cnsya na mga dudes.......
    yup with the 3.2 but you maybe right with the 2.5 GLS because i haven't check yet the 4X2s. siguro when i go back for the 5K PMS. let's wait for the 4X2 owners.

Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but I never stated that it doesn't have the 2nd sliding. I merely was not able to check the model unit if you can read it again. I based this only from the only reply I've received at the time. K? So I guess there wouldn't be a problem with the legroom at the second row, pero masikip pa rin siya considering nagtabi kami ng kapatid ko sa second row at tama na agad yung shoulders talaga. Meron talagang claustrophobic feel para sa akin yung montero.
    yeah point taken but are you sure that with just the 2 of you nagdikit na shoulders n'yo? even adventure can accommodate 3 on it's 2nd row with ease.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sana yung position ng handbrake ng Everest iniba na, hindi yung parang sa pick-up pa rin kasi delikado ito pag nabangga ka, warak yung knee-caps mo pag tinamaan ng handbrake lever.........
    ganun pa rin e. Though many find the system archaic (haha. nasa 1999 ranger pa yon!), I like the huge console box it affords.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yup with the 3.2 but you maybe right with the 2.5 GLS because i haven't check yet the 4X2s. siguro when i go back for the 5K PMS. let's wait for the 4X2 owners.
    yes, may slide function ang 2nd row seat ng 4x2 monty.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    ganun pa rin e. Though many find the system archaic (haha. nasa 1999 ranger pa yon!), I like the huge console box it affords.

----------------------------------

Guys, check out also the shift lever indicators of the For Everest and the Mitsu MS, kasi nasa passenger side eto, so medyo awkward ang position nito......

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ----------------------------------

Guys, check out also the shift lever indicators of the For Everest and the Mitsu MS, kasi nasa passenger side eto, so medyo awkward ang position nito......

haven't checked with the everest but on the MS it's fine with me since the sportronic gate is with my side naman :twocents: also P R N D is not that hard to memorize

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    yeah point taken but are you sure that with just the 2 of you nagdikit na shoulders n'yo? even adventure can accommodate 3 on it's 2nd row with ease.
    What we did was my brother sat on the middle seat and I sat on the side next to the door, medyo masikip nga siya talaga lalo na kung mga full sized adults ang magtatabi na tig 5'11" yung height. tinignan kasi ng kuya ko yung remaining seat sa tabi niya na walang nakaupo, medyo kapos na yung space.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    haven't checked with the everest but on the MS it's fine with me since the sportronic gate is with my side naman :twocents: also P R N D is not that hard to memorize
    If only the 2.5 liter mitsu MS had an M/T option. Right now, we're waiting if an everest promo does come out. Kahit base model lang, sold na kami

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    If only the 2.5 liter mitsu MS had an M/T option. Right now, we're waiting if an everest promo does come out. Kahit base model lang, sold na kami
    Baka magpromo sila, mahilig magpromo ang ford eh Tska sakto sa timing nyan ng release ng bagong Everest, baka makakuha kayo ng malaking discount diyan. Kulitin nyo na lang ng kulitin bibigay rin yan. Lakas pa naman din ng 2.5 na duratorq, halos katapat na yung torque figures ng 3.0 ng toyota at 3.2 ng mitsu.

MONTERO SPORT or FORD EVEREST