New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Thanks for your reply. Sayang lang talaga if only it could be adjusted. I'm only 5'10" or 11 with the driver around the same height and I can say it's already pretty tight, there's still some legroom but not much anymore. The everest on the other hand has the weird sitting position where your knees are on the same level as your chest which isnt good for posture.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Baka naman yong 999K price is for the outgoing model....similar to the old Strada GLX promo Mitsubishi had just before the current Strada went into the market.

The facelifted Everest will be out next month.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    Is the second row of the montero sport adjustable like you can move it forwards and backwards? Cos when I saw the display unit, nasikipan ako sa second row even compared to the innova pero hindi ko na nacheck. Yung interior lang talaga ng montero seems a bit claustrophobic and the single aircon vent at the back are the major downsides for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_fanatic View Post
    -------------------------------

Yung second row seat ng Montero Sport ay hindi sliding, naka-fixed siya.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobskie View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Sayang lang talaga if only it could be adjusted. I'm only 5'10" or 11 with the driver around the same height and I can say it's already pretty tight, there's still some legroom but not much anymore. The everest on the other hand has the weird sitting position where your knees are on the same level as your chest which isnt good for posture.
    sorry to disappoint you guys but my MS has an adjustable / sliding 2nd row seat and i'm 5"10 and hindi untog ang bumbunan ko sa 3rd row seat. anong model ba tiningnan n'yo"

correct, the everest's 3rd row folding seat is so weird that even a cheap headrest wasn't a standard, dunno this facelifted one

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mga pogi sliding po ang second row nang montero, and regarding sa aircon problema ko din yan, kse lagi nag rereklamo yung tao sa likod giniginaw

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_fanatic View Post
    -------------------------------

Yung second row seat ng Montero Sport ay hindi sliding, naka-fixed siya.
    Are you sure? baka hinde montero yung nasakyan mo..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    montero na ko, di ko na gusto ang leaf springs

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Baka naman yong 999K price is for the outgoing model....similar to the old Strada GLX promo Mitsubishi had just before the current Strada went into the market.

The facelifted Everest will be out next month.
    even for the outgoing everest, 999k is still too good to be true...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    If you look closely at one of Top Gear's pics of the new everest... There seems to be a shot na upright yung last row seats... at wala paring headrests.

Ford offered the new escape for 999k, then the 2.5 liter 4x2 MT Ranger for 999k. Maybe the 2.5 liter 4x2 MT Everest might command the same "special introductory offer".

In any case, nagmahal yung 2.5 liter 4x2 na ranger. So malamang magmamahal rin ang everest... after a fascia upgrade.

kamote. way to go ford.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    wtf 999k for an SUV?
    kung ganun pricing nyan, pag may available na ay kukuha ako agad

kidding aside,
    if the ranger 4x2 is offered at that price (special introductory price)
    it's unreasonable to price the everest 4x2 same w/ the ranger 4x2 as well.

edi wala ng bibili ng ranger nun

pero if this is true, it's a steal indeed.
    wag lang sana lemon mga units haha!!

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    sorry to disappoint you guys but my MS has an adjustable / sliding 2nd row seat and i'm 5"10 and hindi untog ang bumbunan ko sa 3rd row seat. anong model ba tiningnan n'yo"

correct, the everest's 3rd row folding seat is so weird that even a cheap headrest wasn't a standard, dunno this facelifted one
    Sorry to disappoint but I never stated that it doesn't have the 2nd sliding. I merely was not able to check the model unit if you can read it again. I based this only from the only reply I've received at the time. K? So I guess there wouldn't be a problem with the legroom at the second row, pero masikip pa rin siya considering nagtabi kami ng kapatid ko sa second row at tama na agad yung shoulders talaga. Meron talagang claustrophobic feel para sa akin yung montero.

MONTERO SPORT or FORD EVEREST