Di nga lang KTM ung brand... Hihi...
    Muddy bike plus beige interior? Dangerous combo! 😣

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Muddy bike plus beige interior? Dangerous combo! ��

not a good idea to put the bike like that even tire marks will be very difficult to remove

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Muddy bike plus beige interior? Dangerous combo! 😣

as an aside.
    do nlex and slex charge the same fee for cars whose bikes are standing prominently, above their rooves?

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    as an aside.
    do nlex and slex charge the same fee for cars whose bikes are standing prominently, above their rooves?
    None just tie it properly

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Beige interior was never a choice for me. Any car with beige fabric gets scratch off my list.
    As for the bike, i have to load it with the front wheels removed and standing upright.
    Loading it sideways will sure scratch both the bike and vehicles interior.

MUX actually has a low headroom for a 29er Mountian bike. The picture shared by Monseratto of the Mux looks spacious but it is not

The NLEX SLEX and CAVITEX ruling on Bike racks on the roof is inconsistent. Back when I was using one I would be charge sometimes as class 2 for exceeding the 7 foot clearance rule. This was a decade ago but I heard it is still the same, so most "Real cyclist" will have tow hitch, hanging rear racks or have them inside of the vehicle.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    2016 Montero MT 4WD user here... very good choice of mine and i never regret with my decision. Minsan ng humagip sa isip ko ang fortuner sabi nila matibay at mataas resale value. Pero with reviews around the blog, montero is always the winner. Just think of it. My suggestion is, test drive both and youll know the difference. for me, i will choose smooth ride against a bumpy ride. Spec sheet parehas lang yan pati fuel efficiency at maintenance. dont think about the resale value, bibilhin mo pa lang iniisip mo ng ibenta. what important is you are happy with your current ride.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Buying your car isnt just of blog or reviews is about what you want and need. Yes for you montero is good and value for money but for other is not specially for me i own previous model and i sold it. I own to mitsu and believe the maintenance cost exceed the isuzu and toyotas. Enjoy your ride and dont just judging other car just you merely test drive it. Own one then you make judgement. 😁

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Beige interior was never a choice for me. Any car with beige fabric gets scratch off my list.
    As for the bike, i have to load it with the front wheels removed and standing upright.
    Loading it sideways will sure scratch both the bike and vehicles interior.

MUX actually has a low headroom for a 29er Mountian bike. The picture shared by Monseratto of the Mux looks spacious but it is not

The NLEX SLEX and CAVITEX ruling on Bike racks on the roof is inconsistent. Back when I was using one I would be charge sometimes as class 2 for exceeding the 7 foot clearance rule. This was a decade ago but I heard it is still the same, so most "Real cyclist" will have tow hitch, hanging rear racks or have them inside of the vehicle.
    Sorry sir, pero ang tawag dyan is mm sa bisaya pa "mata mata". Sana may metro man lang para makita talaga and difference.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123