New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    The ts intends to load the prospective vehicle with sacks of rice ang fertilizer. With all the merits of suv's, who realistically load theirs with sacks of rice and fertilizer to the farm? For the i tended purpose, i think auv's fit the ts' needs better. Opt for a lower variant/trim though as the top of the line sportivo is quite expensive for what you get.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by n_spinner06 View Post
    The ts intends to load the prospective vehicle with sacks of rice ang fertilizer. With all the merits of suv's, who realistically load theirs with sacks of rice and fertilizer to the farm? For the i tended purpose, i think auv's fit the ts' needs better. Opt for a lower variant/trim though as the top of the line sportivo is quite expensive for what you get.
    With that logic, Truck-based SUV's would actually be a better fit. Their chassis are based on pickup trucks that are primarily designed to carry load, unlike AUV's whose primary function is to carry people.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ruelle41 View Post
    With that logic, Truck-based SUV's would actually be a better fit. Their chassis are based on pickup trucks that are primarily designed to carry load, unlike AUV's whose primary function is to carry people.
    In theory siguro. But like i asked, who realistically load their suvs with sacks of rice and fertilizers to the farm? Both are utility vehicles. Pareho namang ladder frame yan. Suvs sa pilipinas are generally treated more as status symbols and not used to haul stuff. Loading lip pa lang ng montero disadvantage na...cargo space nonwithstanding.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I'll go with a Montero sport too, considering your passengers' comfort at the back, i was a passenger for both of this cars and I prefer riding the Monterosport with confort as the primary basis.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Thank you very much for your thoughts, friends.

AK

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you very much for your thoughts, friends.

AK

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I load sacks of rice and baskets of mangoes in out Monty from Zambales to Manila.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    montero glx at,more powerful,has more pulling power and for safety and security mas ok ang montero..more fuel efficient and eco-friendly..

take your time and happy haunting sir!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    try also isuzu mu-x

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    If you want durability and fuel efficiency, you can go with Crosswind XUV.

If you want speed, aesthetics and better comfort, you may go with Monty.

Crosswind is comfortable too.

You may also want to consider Mu-x and innova.

Happy haunting!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Kailan naging comfortable ang crosswind?

Sorry paps, pero kung mag observe ka sa crosswind, kahit bumper nito nanginginig sa vibration ng makina.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kailan naging comfortable ang crosswind?

Sorry paps, pero kung mag observe ka sa crosswind, kahit bumper nito nanginginig sa vibration ng makina.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Montero GLX AT vs. Isuzu Crosswind XUV AT