montero standard gls is 200k discount - 1.350M nalang
    everest ambiente - 50k discount - 1.349M nalang
    mu-x 3.0 is 30k discount - 1.408M nalang
    fortuner G diesel a/t - no discount - 1.476M pa

might be of interest as well....

escape 1.6 ecoboost - 430k discount. yes. 430k. - 1.060M nalang
    rav 4 active - no discount - 1.263M
    tucson 2.0 GL diesel AT - 100k discount - 1.248M nalang
    subaru xv - 80k discount - 1.248 nalang (free 1 yr PMS)
    cx5 2.0 maxx - 50k discount - 1.295M nalang (free 3 yr PMS)
    Patawa naman yun Mitsu eh, nilakihan nila yun srp pero suma tutal at par din sa others lol

May nakalimitan ka yun tucson bare MT back to 998k na lang after discounts, yun nga lang isang airbag. At this day and age, Hyundai is still pulling this lure promo . I hope dti puts a stop to this shortchsnging safety measures . Napakahirap ba i-manufscture airbags.

Ford has 1.060M suv with SIX airbags btw! Tsk tsk sa sobrang hate ko sa Korean cars, i'll never even go there anymore unlike before. Classic Bait and switch scheme.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Risk.

The lower rates are assessed on loans that have lower risk (such a qualified business/corporate loans, housing loans with solid collateral value, etc.). An auto loan has a car as collateral however the value of the asset depreciates drastically and risk to the loan is higher as this is granted on a more liberal basis.
    Yes, bro.,- it is all about risks...

However, getting a 9%+ car loan from a bank[olx ad] when the prevailing interest rate for a regular car loan is only at 4%+ is unethical, IMO.

And so, I doubt that the banks are involved. It could be that the lender is the dealer,- and coursed such transaction through a money lender or something[in-house financing]... Not sure....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.3K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    If you really want to get the lowest rate, i suggest you apply for membership to that bank inside Meralco compound. Ive had 2 friends who got a litlle less than 5% , even 4% pa nga yata. Csnt remember the exact acronym it's stsrt with M also but i heard the loans are now open to all not only the employees

Worth to try, nothing to lose naman eh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Yes, bro.,- it is all about risks...

However, getting a 9%+ car loan from a bank[olx ad] when the prevailing interest rate for a regular car loan is only at 4%+ is unethical, IMO.

And so, I doubt that the banks are involved. It could be that the lender is the dealer,- and coursed such transaction through a money lender or something[in-house financing]... Not sure....

Most big banks nowadays offer between 5-6% annually. BPI and BDO offers that rate. Metrobank offers lower than the other 2 banks, around 4%+.

In-House Financing would be around 6-8% depending on the dealer. The highest rate I was offered was with Mazda. It was around 8%. Wala pa discount yun ha.

Most dealers who offer discounted low-DP schemes have high interest rates, around 8% also. The total amount would still be the same as the usual 20% DP and 5% annual rate for 5 years.
    Last edited by Egan101; August 16th, 2016 at 02:45 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro. 2 pa lang kasi ang entries mo rito,- so, to confirm,- you paid a downpayment of P548K upfront (this is 40% of P1370K), right?

And your balance for payment is P1370K-P548K = P822K. So, total payment in 5 years would be P822KX1.27 = P1044K. Plus your downpayment = P1592K

If price were still at P1550K,- then balance for payment would have been P1002K, and so at an interest rate of 22% for 5 years,- total payment in 5 years would be P1222K.... Plus your downpayment = P1770K

Hhhhhmmmm,- can you confirm this swag on the numbers?

_/_/_/

Yes chief 2 post pa lng as i just read reviews before to help me decide which car to buy. Correct again sir na loan amount with interest is approx 1044k. Spread that to 60months and my monthly is around 17.5k. Just helping out the guy looking for discount on GLS via bank PO and not in-house.

Down payment was computed after the discount from the dealer.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmaxx View Post
    Yes chief 2 post pa lng as i just read reviews before to help me decide which car to buy. Correct again sir na loan amount with interest is approx 1044k. Spread that to 60months and my monthly is around 17.5k. Just helping out the guy looking for discount on GLS via bank PO and not in-house.

Down payment was computed after the discount from the dealer.
    Thanks for the reply.

Happy for you, bro.

IMO, that's a true-blue-all-green-and-go steal!

_/_/_/

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    ^^ thank u mga Bro at madami akong natutunan [emoji4] by the way I'm a sis [emoji1409]

Nag compute din ako based dun sa IR ng bank at 5 yrs, parang lumalabas na kyeme lang yung discount kasi ang computation mag based after discount, lumalabas na mas mura pa ang ford ambiente. Though im having a second thought about the safety, I used to have a for fiesta sedan pero sa multiple coalition hindi lumabas ang airbags sa harap. (Pang 3rd ako, sa likod namin bus). Yung gagamitin kong pang DP ang nakuha ko sa total loss.....Anyway....[emoji848]

Between 40% dp at 27 % IR vs 30% dp at 25% IR konti lang pla ang difference nasa 18k lang to sum it up (DP+Amort).

Since wala pa final decision between monty and eve eh basa basa muna dito sa tsikot.

Thank u so much guys [emoji106][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by reine2008 View Post
    ^^ thank u mga Bro at madami akong natutunan [emoji4] by the way I'm a sis [emoji1409]

Nag compute din ako based dun sa IR ng bank at 5 yrs, parang lumalabas na kyeme lang yung discount kasi ang computation mag based after discount, lumalabas na mas mura pa ang ford ambiente. Though im having a second thought about the safety, I used to have a for fiesta sedan pero sa multiple coalition hindi lumabas ang airbags sa harap. (Pang 3rd ako, sa likod namin bus). Yung gagamitin kong pang DP ang nakuha ko sa total loss.....Anyway....[emoji848]

Between 40% dp at 27 % IR vs 30% dp at 25% IR konti lang pla ang difference nasa 18k lang to sum it up (DP+Amort).

Since wala pa final decision between monty and eve eh basa basa muna dito sa tsikot.

Thank u so much guys [emoji106][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sis let us know kung ano nag end up ang dilemma mo Good luck and happy shopping!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mackieboy View Post
    some more info...

Ay astig.. eto yung info na kailangan ng nakararami hahaha maraming salamat dito sir! [emoji1] malaking tulong po ito.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mackieboy View Post
    some more info...

Mabuhay ka sir!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast