New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    If you have a good relationship with your Bank, they can give you rate as low as 23.++% for 5 years.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by reine2008 View Post
    Torn between form ambiente and montero, same goes with bank p.o or in house.

Now, my husband wanted bank p.o para daw maliit ang monthly sana applicable din ang discount na 200k pag direct kame sa bank instead of in house.

Kung sakali man, pwede po kayang malaman kung lahat ba ng bank eh applicable ang binibigay na discount? Do i need to ask them about the dealership's discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Assuming that the P200K discount for the Montero is just a marketing/advertising come-on :

I am an outsider (am not a banker), but IMO, it is unethical and immoral for a bank to charge you with 9%+ interest rate if the prevailing (market) interest rate is half of that....

You'll know in due time.

Good luck!

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.3K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    mga sir's
    pwede po ba makahingi ng inyong advice at opinion, anu po sa tingin ninyo mainam na kunin kung saka sakali na kumuha ako po ng sa-sakyan? mas prefer ko po kasi ang manual transmission.
    first choice ko po e fortuner tapos mux lsa 2.5, everest lastly ang montero kasi nawala ang 4x2 sa cardeal 4x4 na lang na se-search.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mckornick View Post
    mga sir's
    pwede po ba makahingi ng inyong advice at opinion, anu po sa tingin ninyo mainam na kunin kung saka sakali na kumuha ako po ng sa-sakyan? mas prefer ko po kasi ang manual transmission.
    first choice ko po e fortuner tapos mux lsa 2.5, everest lastly ang montero kasi nawala ang 4x2 sa cardeal 4x4 na lang na se-search.
    ok naman lahat sila sa ngayon kasi mahirap pa malaman sinong matibay kasi puro new model engine lahat maliban sa mux na old model na.. availability pa din ng parts ang importante kasi kung plenty mas mababa price compare sa madalang..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mckornick View Post
    mga sir's
    m/t for this big tank cars? good luck

6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Assuming that the P200K discount for the Montero is just a marketing/advertising come-on :

I am an outsider (am not a banker), but IMO, it is unethical and immoral for a bank to charge you with 9%+ interest rate if the prevailing (market) interest rate is half of that....

You'll know in due time.

Good luck!

_/_/_/

I asked dun sa branch, ang sabi car loan interest for 5 yrs is 22% pero hindi ako sinagot regarding sa 200k discount na binibigay ng dealership. She told me to go to the dealership and tell them i will purchase in cash then balikan ko sya pag confirm na kung anong unit then will will arrange daw.

Sabi naman ng agent na nakausap ko, they don't give discount daw kapag bank purchase unless mag inhouse ako.

Now, i need to do the math hehehe hindi ko natanong sa bank tungkol sa LtO, insurance, chattel mortgage etc kung magkano.

^^ thanks for the reply mga ka tsikot Montero GLS vs Fortuner G vs MUX LSA 3.0

7. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    I asked dun sa branch, ang sabi car loan interest for 5 yrs is 22% pero hindi ako sinagot regarding sa 200k discount na binibigay ng dealership. She told me to go to the dealership and tell them i will purchase in cash then balikan ko sya pag confirm na kung anong unit then will will arrange daw.

Sabi naman ng agent na nakausap ko, they don't give discount daw kapag bank purchase unless mag inhouse ako.

Now, i need to do the math hehehe hindi ko natanong sa bank tungkol sa LtO, insurance, chattel mortgage etc kung magkano.

Chief, bought my GLS here in alabang branch. I and I was able to get 180K discount via bank P.O. Unit price loaned was 1.370 from 1.550. This was a month ago. Sa bank, i was able to get 27% IR for 5 years with 40% down and free chattel mortgage. Hope this helps.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Iyan ang killer sa mga ahente na iyan,- diyan ka nila tatagain ng 9%+ interest kapag in-house... base sa ad ng olx.

Yes bro.,- compute ka na lang..

And may you strike these opportunists with a good hard deal!

_/_/_/

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmaxx View Post
    Chief, bought my GLS here in alabang branch. I and I was able to get 180K discount via bank P.O. Unit price loaned was 1.370 from 1.550. This was a month ago. Sa bank, i was able to get 27% IR for 5 years with 40% down and free chattel mortgage. Hope this helps.
    Bro. 2 pa lang kasi ang entries mo rito,- so, to confirm,- you paid a downpayment of P548K upfront (this is 40% of P1370K), right?

And your balance for payment is P1370K-P548K = P822K. So, total payment in 5 years would be P822KX1.27 = P1044K. Plus your downpayment = P1592K

If price were still at P1550K,- then balance for payment would have been P1002K, and so at an interest rate of 22% for 5 years,- total payment in 5 years would be P1222K.... Plus your downpayment = P1770K

Hhhhhmmmm,- can you confirm this swag on the numbers?

_/_/_/

Last edited by CVT; August 16th, 2016 at 01:15 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Risk.

The lower rates are assessed on loans that have lower risk (such a qualified business/corporate loans, housing loans with solid collateral value, etc.). An auto loan has a car as collateral however the value of the asset depreciates drastically and risk to the loan is higher as this is granted on a more liberal basis.

So bottomline is, the 200K discount has strings attached?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast