New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Hinde sobra ganda talaga ang everest at ranger, walang panama iba in its class. I think balang araw maging maka-Ford na lahat ng Pinoy sa tin

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by turbocharger 71 View Post
    newbie owner ng ford kaya super obsess eto. remember what i told you wait for 2-3 years then join the club
    Hinidi talaga 3 years behiNd lahat ng ibang brands. ford is the bomb

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Hinidi talaga 3 years behiNd lahat ng ibang brands. ford is the bomb

4. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    in my opinion, MUX LSA 3.0 is the more practical choice.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Was in a similar scenario just a few weeks ago (also from cebu). here are my comments:

fortuner g - for the price and all that external porma, ang sikip sa loob
    montero gls - good price and space, inclined third row though, PMS ok (coming from another mitsibushi)
    mux lsa - space ok, quite boring to drive, PMS should be cheap

in addition, we also drove the everest - very car like feel, third row space is excellent, PMS cost should be high though at ford nivel hills (coming from an escape). service experience though is very good

we eventually went with the everest trend due to the attractive all in dp package and wife's peace of mind with that ford casa (they gave us a loaner escape when ours had to stay with them for a while). happy naman generally with the service (there's piyeza at mandaue if casa abuses prices). discount ok as well, making the trend have more or less the same cost as the fortuner g

6. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    Was in a similar scenario just a few weeks ago (also from cebu). here are my comments:

fortuner g - for the price and all that external porma, ang sikip sa loob
    montero gls - good price and space, inclined third row though, PMS ok (coming from another mitsibushi)
    mux lsa - space ok, quite boring to drive, PMS should be cheap

in addition, we also drove the everest - very car like feel, third row space is excellent, PMS cost should be high though at ford nivel hills (coming from an escape). service experience though is very good

we eventually went with the everest trend due to the attractive all in dp package and wife's peace of mind with that ford casa (they gave us a loaner escape when ours had to stay with them for a while). happy naman generally with the service (there's piyeza at mandaue if casa abuses prices). discount ok as well, making the trend have more or less the same cost as the fortuner g
    In my case naman, when I started test driving modern SUV's, naging unanimous and decision namin ng wife ko to go for the Montero GLS Premium.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by turbocharger 71 View Post
    sayo futuristic dating pero hindi naman lahat makukuha sa dami ng accessories na yung iba hindi naman nagagamit. just wait for next year when the facelifted version introduce tiyak hindi na futuristic everest mo
    Halatang troll lang to. HAHAHA

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213