New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    IMO Montero is my pick.. The fort is also cramped at 3rd row, only kids can fit in..
    The MUx Naman.. I find it one class below the fort and MOntero--

IMO the MUX is one Model late...
    One model late ang Mu-x compared to fortuner? Whats your basis? Please enlighten me..

Sent from my SM-N7505 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dyapes View Post
    One model late ang Mu-x compared to fortuner? Whats your basis? Please enlighten me..

maybe because of MU-X 1.9 Ddi Blue power turbo diesel If you're aware about this. bakit ba kasi hindi nalang sabay nilabas yan dito sa PH.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012

I somewhat agree na behind ang mux. Same as previous gen montero fortuner and everest na truck like idrive. Etong mga bagong gen parang crossover na idrive

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Dagdag mo pa na euro4 engines na montero and fortuner while mux is still a euro2

Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    I somewhat agree na behind ang mux. Same as previous gen montero fortuner and everest na truck like idrive. Etong mga bagong gen parang crossover na idrive

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011

Compared to the TOTL all new Monty, Fort and the everest, IMO these vehicles have better driving dynamics like a CUV-- and have a little touch of premium feel-- not like their previous gen.
    Compare To my 2016 explo-- it's just one step behind.. In terms of comfort and driving dynamics.. Sa power Lang tAlaga Iwan Na iwan..
    Last edited by glenn manikis; August 7th, 2016 at 07:40 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Agree.. If value for money din Naman ang paguusapan.. I think better to buy the previous gen. Montero -- i think they are selling it at a big discount... They are selling it at 1M?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Agree.. If value for money din Naman ang paguusapan.. I think better to buy the previous gen. Montero -- i think they are selling it at a big discount... They are selling it at 1M?
    a montero for only 1 M ?!!
    they must be desperate.

say... don't i wish toyota would counter with fort for 1 M and innova for 800 K...

pinch me and wake me up...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Hindi naman 1m bro. Hehe. 1.3m ata. Cheaper than mux

9. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    a montero for only 1 M ?!!
    they must be desperate.

say... don't i wish toyota would counter with fort for 1 M and innova for 800 K...

pinch me and wake me up...
    naexcite si doc
    He's referring to the previous gen Montero. sobrang dami ng previous gen ngayon very common tuloy ang dating.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vensong Quezon View Post
    naexcite si doc
    He's referring to the previous gen Montero. sobrang dami ng previous gen ngayon very common tuloy ang dating.
    ayyy...
    yung monstero pala...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast