New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Shipping to Cebu would not cost 50T, maybe around 25T-30T. Even with shipping charges, car companies still mark it up.

yup thats the cost actually, they say the mark up is justified bec of the risk/insurance...hehehe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I own a Isuzu Mu-x 3.0 the interior doens't belong to a midsize suv which sourced from it's brother the D-max and the interior is also plasticky. Price is reasonable for TOTL 4x2 model because it offers a variety of features not found on it's rival at the smae price point plus the PMS is cheap . The Montero GLS is has a reasonable price next to MUX heck the base model has paddle shifter, push button, passive entry(keyless), the only downside is that Mitsubishi engineers didn't bother putting a headrest on the 2nd row for the middle occupant seats and the inside isn't as spacious as the MU=X or Trailblazer. Last is the Toyota Fortuner G model is too bare for it's asking price of 1.4m for the automatic heck they didn't even installed a touchscreen headunit and back up sensors.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Vensong Quezon View Post
    exaggerated. pang pandak lang ba talaga fort at monty? matatangkad kaya nagrereview sa Australia.
    lumiliit din ba dito sa pinas sasakyan? abay buti pa yong old Volkswagen beetle kasya si Capt, bucky at falcon.
    Agree..totally....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalhips2013 View Post
    Agree..totally....
    yup exagg nga yan 5'11 ako mga tropa ko 6'1-6'2 wala naman reklamo kasya naman kami sa monty na bago😁 baka mas prefer lang nila mas maluwag

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^hindi naman ibig sabihin na pag sinabi "masikip" e hindi kami kasya. Tama nga na prefer lang namin mas malaki un space for comfort in long drives. yan si papa macho yummy chris evans ay sa movie lang yan pero i'm sure aayawan nya manehuin yan as a daily drive.

Kasya ako sa Montero, I always drive my dad's (the previous gen which is actually just the same from the new one minus the telescopic steering wheel). but when it comes to mine mas gusto ko maluwag ng konti because i feel cramped sa montero. But the Telescopic steering wheel is a welcome addition for us with long legs to make the drive way better. Medyo mas mababaw lang talaga yung foot bed (if that's what it's called) ng montero kesa sa fortuner kaya Fortuner and kinuha ko.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by edricdude View Post
    ^hindi naman ibig sabihin na pag sinabi "masikip" e hindi kami kasya. Tama nga na prefer lang namin mas malaki un space for comfort in long drives. yan si papa macho yummy chris evans ay sa movie lang yan pero i'm sure aayawan nya manehuin yan as a daily drive.

Kasya ako sa Montero, I always drive my dad's (the previous gen which is actually just the same from the new one minus the telescopic steering wheel). but when it comes to mine mas gusto ko maluwag ng konti because i feel cramped sa montero. But the Telescopic steering wheel is a welcome addition for us with long legs to make the drive way better. Medyo mas mababaw lang talaga yung foot bed (if that's what it's called) ng montero kesa sa fortuner kaya Fortuner and kinuha ko.
    Mr Fortuner para dito yong reply ko at hindi kung anong pinili mo hehe!
    My ride is mux.. bagay talaga sa mamalaking tao.. I'm almost 6'2" pero pasok na pasok ako hangang 3rd row. Hehe tpos ung P200 na diesel ko halos umaabot ng 100km haha sana ganon din si fort at monty.
    Pero kung exterior parag nagagandahan ako sa fort.

Kung hindi din ako matangkad, fortuner ako.
    I'm not just talking about the Monty here. so you mean to say kung matangkad ka hindi kana pwed sa Idol mong fort?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    exaggerated. pang pandak lang ba talaga fort at monty? matatangkad kaya nagrereview sa Australia.
    lumiliit din ba dito sa pinas sasakyan? abay buti pa yong old Volkswagen beetle kasya si Capt, bucky at falcon.
    of course, kasya!
    the beetle was designed by the big aryan for the big aryan.

errr... ano bang height ni ferdie?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysn0w View Post
    yup thats the cost actually, they say the mark up is justified bec of the risk/insurance...hehehe
    you have the option to pick it up in Manila, done it before enjoy ka pa sa ride and by the time you arrive in Cebu, break in period is done, just dont break the car along the way..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Anong feature ang importanteng kulang sa Fort? reverse cam? MUX vs Outgoing Fort pwede pa magbago isip ko.
    IMO Montero is my pick.. The fort is also cramped at 3rd row, only kids can fit in..
    The MUx Naman.. I find it one class below the fort and MOntero--

IMO the MUX is one Model late...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kaloy26 View Post
    yup exagg nga yan 5'11 ako mga tropa ko 6'1-6'2 wala naman reklamo kasya naman kami sa monty na bago😁 baka mas prefer lang nila mas maluwag

The montero's headroom can be adjusted, the interior is kinda narrow for my size, again its subjective...im around 6 feet also

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast