1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yup ok na yung CRV. Basta Gen 1

Mahal na rin kasi ng 05-06 RAV4.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi there,

no need to modify you current any further, wala ng mods ang pwedeng magbigay ng comfortable ride unless mag back to stock ka.

honestly i can relate, married man but the difference is we're already expecting at magkaiba ride natin, i drive an Everest. Luckily my wife has his own ride, an 08 altis.

If you may allow me to suggest, if you are well off already, and if will not break your heart, part ways with your lancer. you may not see the importance of the decision now, but in the near future when the time comes na you're a family of 4 or 5 na plus yaya pa, gamit pa lang ng mga kids specially infants sikip na sa kotse mo. and you already said na hindi maganda daan nyo, what if magkaroon ng emergency (knock on wood) kelangan mong hapitin ang takbo? pano na yan with your current ride?

on the bright side if ever palitan mo na si lancer in favor of something bigger (im thinking CUV or 7-seaters like sta fe), you can still mod it naman lalo na sa aesthetics without sacrificing ride quality and hauling capability.

and also to remind you, wifey ang mga commanders natin, wag mo na intayin na i-impose nya sayo ang pagiging commander nya !

even though early stage pa ng pregnancy si wifey, im contemplating as early as now to ditch the Eve, matagtag sya for my wife. and i know it at heart na it wont be good for the baby.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    pag buntis na misis mo tiyak yan ayaw na nya sumakay ng ex nyo, matatagtag siya baka manganak pa ng wala sa oras. o wag naman sana, makunan pa.

at pag may baby na kayo huwag mo isasakay sa ex mo. pag matagtag ang daan baka matagtag din ang ulo. shaken baby syndrome leads to small internal hemorrhages in the brain which can lead to brain damage or even death.

sadly, porma can be dangerous to your health. di ka na binata, mister ka na. pag nagkataon, tatay ka na din.
    I've always envied low rides lalo na yung mga nakastance but whenever I see them getting headaches sa humps at mga lubak, I say to myself that those mods deprive the machine of what they're suppose to do. Bagay lang talaga yung ganung mods sa mga binata, pero once you get a family, di na ubra yung lowered, sasakit lang ulo mo kakaisip san dadaan, pano kayo magkakasya sa kotse at pano na pag may lubak. Kung kaya mo i-let go yung toy car lancer mo, do it. If not, then your choice of a CRV is the second wiser decision.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Kung namamahalan kayo sa maintenance ng EX, getting an old car will not help.

Back to stock height and get GTA rims nalang. Sabi naman hindi panget yung ride comfort nun.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pwede rin benta GTA bili ng 2nd hand Camry

^900k lang yan. At least yan pwede mo pa rin i-mod ng wala ka sinasacrifice na comfort masyado.
    Last edited by renzo_d10; April 10th, 2013 at 07:06 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

the best midsize sedan.... hindi talaga naluluma ang camry look.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sliq2shine View Post
    Thanks mga sir, we'll make sure naman sir if ok yung kukunin namin na used car, coz may mechanic naman ako na maisasama. Maybe tama kayo, unahin muna namin yung crv, yun lang kasi kaya ng budget namin so far, and need din magipon for future use. All we want is meron kaming other car na pangalternative para di malaspag yung EX. Next stop ko na lang yung mods pag may crv na.

Ang tanong na lang is CR-V na ba ang pinakamaganda sa price range na 300k sagad? or may iba pa? Toyota BB ba ok lang?
    CRV is one of the better cars that suit your needs whch you can get for this price range. The Rav4 is also good, but is ridiculously overpriced. There are more fuel efficient options like the diesel variants of the Revo and Adventure, but the ride quality is rather compromised. The Toyota BB is basically a converted Vios on stilts. You wouldn't want to go through bad roads with it. And then again, you have to be sure about the conversion quality and also legitimacy of the car's papers.

Another option you may consider is the Ford Escape M/T (autos are underpowered and thirsty). Its not as powerful as the CRV, but you can get a newer unit for the same budget. Its a very family-friendly car, and handles decently as well.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    ayaw nyo Revo? Hanap din kayo Xtrail, more power saka mas comfortable un suspension vs other CUV kasabayan nya nun, but if you really like un CRV ok din un Sound Cruiser

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    im more towards the economic point of view. if you can afford it, then never settle for anything less. buy what you want to your heart's content. on the other hand, there are "emo" people like me who consider our cars as an extension of ourselves. since you're asking for suggestions, don't change your car now. just do it later for you sound like having second thoughts of giving it up. save the money till you finally decide what you want. anyway, the car youre driving now is the dream car of most people. maganda pa at astig tingnan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12