New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    meron din kaya for the ertiga gas vs diesel?
    moreso the chevy spin which was sold here in both variants din dito. at least both vehicles are in the same class as the xpander.
    may ertiga.
    there were several brand/model comparisons in that article.
    i just imported those that post-er wanted.
    alas, instead of doing it himself, he was relying on others to do it for him. pinintasan pa yung kawang-gawa ko.
    highs.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Up...

What would make you buy the Toyota Rush G over Xpander Cross, assuming price is a non-issue? In other words, help me convince myself that it's okay to buy the Rush over the Xpander Cross because it's what the commander wants.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    Up...

What would make you buy the Toyota Rush G over Xpander Cross, assuming price is a non-issue? In other words, help me convince myself that it's okay to buy the Rush over the Xpander Cross because it's what the commander wants.
    go rush.
    happy wife, happy life.

peruse the car reviews to convince you that the rush isn't a bad car, really.
    heh heh.

personally,
    i'd buy the rush over the expander.
    it's a toyota, for all the real and perceived advantages therein.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Rush is a badge engineered Daihatsu Terios doc. Which isn't really an issue. What I find disagreeable with the Rush are the bad ergonomics and underpowered engine.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Makita ko na plus.
    - 7 airbags
    - 7 headrests
    - RWD (mas matibay daw sa FWD)
    - Toyota, mas madali parts at ipaayos, mataas resale value.

Kung price tinitigngan ni misis, hindi naman lalayo (1.1M vs. 1.155M after discount). Puwedeng mag iba depende sa discount na makukuha.

Maganda i test drive pareho. Malayo ang difference sa comfort.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Rush is a badge engineered Daihatsu Terios doc. Which isn't really an issue. What I find disagreeable with the Rush are the bad ergonomics and underpowered engine.
    in my opinion,
    "underpowered" is relative.
    are we driving to the grocery, to the mall after Church, or to the weekend speedway event?

my only complaint will probably be the relatively bouncy ride that is usual for this type of vehicle...
    potential costumers should take a test drive/ride...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in my opinion,
    "underpowered" is relative.
    are we driving to the grocery, to the mall after Church, or to the weekend speedway event?

my only complaint will probably be the relatively bouncy ride that is usual for this type of vehicle...
    It struggles to get to minimum expressway speeds even with less than a full load doc. What more if fully loaded? It is pretty loaded with all the safety kit and equipment list that is normally only found in higher tier segments. But with the bad ergonomics, anemic powertrain and extra firm ride I imagine long trips will feel a lot longer.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    It struggles to get to minimum expressway speeds even with less than a full load doc. What more if fully loaded? It is pretty loaded with all the safety kit and equipment list that is normally only found in higher tier segments. But with the bad ergonomics, anemic powertrain and extra firm ride I imagine long trips will feel a lot longer.
    Agree....Do not RUSH!!!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i note your input, sir.

reading the reviews,
    my read-between-the-lines take is that, speed-wise and comfort-wise, it's a point-A-to-point-B vehicle.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Agree....Do not RUSH!!!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    is it ok to EXPAND, then?
    heh heh.