New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    The base MUX is a steal. Tipid pa. FC is close to the diesel CR-V. If they're older they might find the step up into the cabin a bit high though.

Ok din yung Xpander. Ride height might suit them better. FC is also good and the powertrain adequate.

Please don't get the Rush. 🙂
    amen

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    because like me they also like cars? Haha! So if I upgrade something may blessing nila and if they see that there is a need to upgrade they’ll go for it Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Convince your parents to test driving both rush and xpander to let them feel the difference and have them do the final choice

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    The base MUX is a steal. Tipid pa. FC is close to the diesel CR-V. If they're older they might find the step up into the cabin a bit high though.

Ok din yung Xpander. Ride height might suit them better. FC is also good and the powertrain adequate.

Please don't get the Rush. 🙂
    No ABS.

Its between Mux LS-A and Terra M/T at 1.5M

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012

Please don't get the Rush. Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush
    I vote for Xpander also eh. Salamat sir sa mga inputs! Kung kaya ko istretch budget baka Xpander vs MUX na lang Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    I believe the base MUX AT has ABS+EBD and Brake Assist

Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    No ABS.

Its between Mux LS-A and Terra M/T at 1.5M

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ZkiZZoiD View Post
    I believe the base MUX AT has ABS+EBD and Brake Assist
    wala bro. its like the crosswind 😅

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    wala bro. its like the crosswind ��
    The MU-X LS AT has anti-lock brakes (so, there is ABS) plus front airbags but it does not have stability control.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The MU-X LS AT has anti-lock brakes (so, there is ABS) plus front airbags but it does not have stability control.
    1 missed the mark by a mile.

Isuzu's New mu-X LS A/T is the Crosswind's Spiritual Successor (w/ Specs) | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Automotive Features, and New Car Prices | ************

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ Bakit iba yung nasa pdf spec sheet sa site?

Contradicting din sa mux webpage as it still offers the 2.5 4JK1-TCX diba euro 2 engine pa yun?

And it will compete with LS-A A/T kung aesthetic difference lang ang pinagkaiba for 1lmost 200k difference.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    ^ Bakit iba yung nasa pdf spec sheet sa site?

Contradicting din sa mux webpage as it still offers the 2.5 4JK1-TCX diba euro 2 engine pa yun?

And it will compete with LS-A A/T kung aesthetic difference lang ang pinagkaiba for 1lmost 200k difference.
    wala pa ata yun spec sheet ng 1.9 ls-at sa isuzu website. they know how to run a websige that's for sure lol