2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you prefer... MT!
    welcome to the band of true he-men!
    yehey! may VP na tayo! errr... ako P.
    heh heh.

the band of dwindling numbers.
    Tsk doc as much as I wanna be a member, I prefer AT now, dami masyado kailangan gawin eh, drive, text, reach this, reach that, touch this and that, rubiks cube, can't afford to drive manual... Kidding..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    My mom wants the Rush, my dad wants the Xpander. Gift ko sana sakanila kaso I can only afford one car for them! Hahahaha! Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush*Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota RushMitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush*Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    My mom wants the Rush, my dad wants the Xpander. Gift ko sana sakanila kaso I can only afford one car for them! Hahahaha! Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush*Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota RushMitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush*Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush

How about this instead?

https://www.autoindustriya.com/car-r...s-a-t-4x2.html

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014

Have your mom drive the xpander and your dad the rush and let them decide.
    You are very generous. Swerte sila.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Have your mom drive the xpander and your dad the rush and let them decide.
    You are very generous. Swerte sila.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Salamat po pero mas maswerte ako if not for them wala ako ngayon kung nasan man ako hehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I never thought that na meron pa palang brand new SUV priced at 1.3M! Major concern for me though is the audio controls sa steering wheel. Anyway I can live with that. Probably upgrade the HU with Growl Audio. I’ll have to convince the parentals to consider this base MUX. Its like the Montero Sport GLX way back in 2012. Haha! I can do a lot of mods pa sa base model. Thanks Egan!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    I never thought that na meron pa palang brand new SUV priced at 1.3M! Major concern for me though is the audio controls sa steering wheel. Anyway I can live with that. Probably upgrade the HU with Growl Audio. I’ll have to convince the parentals to consider this base MUX. Its like the Montero Sport GLX way back in 2012. Haha! I can do a lot of mods pa sa base model. Thanks Egan!

You said you will buy for your parents. Means they will be the one who will used it. Why you need to upgrade something, because they like it?

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    You said you will buy for your parents. Means they will be the one who will used it. Why you need to upgrade something, because they like it?

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk
    because like me they also like cars? Haha! So if I upgrade something may blessing nila and if they see that there is a need to upgrade they’ll go for it Mitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The base MUX is a steal. Tipid pa. FC is close to the diesel CR-V. If they're older they might find the step up into the cabin a bit high though.

Ok din yung Xpander. Ride height might suit them better. FC is also good and the powertrain adequate.

Please don't get the Rush. 🙂