New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Maganda naman desisyon ni Syur IMO. He doesn't need the 7 seats. As a 5-seater, the Ranger is actually more spacious than both the Rush and Xpander.

He lives outside the city so the additional heft of the Ranger is not a big problem for him. The frugality, more durable chassis, and better feature set of the Ranger XLT are definitely worth the extra price difference vs. these budget MPVs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    So ang pagkauntog pala ni sir shuryuken ay going from mpv to a pickup, not from a brand to another brand of the same vehicle type.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Maganda naman desisyon ni Syur IMO. He doesn't need the 7 seats. As a 5-seater, the Ranger is actually more spacious than both the Rush and Xpander.

He lives outside the city so the additional heft of the Ranger is not a big problem for him. The frugality, more durable chassis, and better feature set of the Ranger XLT are definitely worth the extra price difference vs. these budget MPVs.

I'm on the same boat with Syuryuken's decision. I'd consider the Ranger over these two MPVs. If I do want to get myself an MPV, the Innova is the most practical choice.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I'm on the same boat with Syuryuken's decision. I'd consider the Ranger over these two MPVs. If I do want to get myself an MPV, the Innova is the most practical choice.
    Definitely agree. For a people carrier, Innova or wag nalang.

Then again, the cheapest automatic Innova is 1.2M (1.3M for the diesel). That's ~200k more than the Rush and Xpander.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017

Then again, the cheapest automatic Innova is 1.2M (1.3M for the diesel). That's ~200k more than the Rush and Xpander.

ok lang yan sir, dalawang kembot lang yang 200k kung taga BOC ka

5. Join Date
    Aug 2018

sir jut how about for the van category what do you prefer?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stockengine2 View Post
    sir jut how about for the van category what do you prefer?
    Carnival if budget permits. Otherwise Innova nalang.

Starex VGT priced too close to the Carnival. Starex TCI is too anemic for road trips. Hiace is too bouncy and a chore to drive.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Carnival if budget permits. Otherwise Innova nalang.

Starex VGT priced too close to the Carnival. Starex TCI is too anemic for road trips. Hiace is too bouncy and a chore to drive.

Tamang tama lang ang laki ng carnival.. real 7 seats

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    xpander or rush:

1. which has better 3rd row space (height, width & legroom)?

2. when the 3rd row seat is folded-up/flat (not in use), which has better luggage space at the back?

3. which has a better ride (comfort) & which has a better pulling power when fully loaded?

4. which is more dependable , RWD (rush) or FWD (xpander), assuming you follow all the necessary care & maintenance needed?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by manuelj View Post
    xpander or rush:

1. which has better 3rd row space (height, width & legroom)?

2. when the 3rd row seat is folded-up/flat (not in use), which has better luggage space at the back?

3. which has a better ride (comfort) & which has a better pulling power when fully loaded?

4. which is more dependable , RWD (rush) or FWD (xpander), assuming you follow all the necessary care & maintenance needed?
    Your first 2 questions can be answered by you going out there and checking them out in the flesh. The 3rd one can be answered by giving each ride a test drive so that you will know how each responds to your driving style.

Bring your family along when window shopping and during the test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince1417 View Post
    Rush is looking way classier. Expander looks robotic and stiff.
    Agree. Rush looks like a mini fortuner.