New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Kudos lang sa Toyota, nagiging standard na yung safety features nila regardless sa trim level.

Sana sumunod na lahat.

Madalas kase walang paki ang buyers dito e.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    both saw them in metal.

yung xpander parang alphard na maliit ung vibes, un namang rush parang pinaliit na fortuner.

at first ayaw ko nung bagong labas ng fortuner. pero iba ung classic look. same ng vibes ng rush.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Kudos lang sa Toyota, nagiging standard na yung safety features nila regardless sa trim level.

They are only doing this to gain market share from Mitsubishi Xpander ... if they were serious about safety, the Toyota Vios would have 6 airbags and stability control ... the Toyota Fortuner does not even have it across all models ...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They are only doing this to gain market share from Mitsubishi Xpander ... if they were serious about safety, the Toyota Vios would have 6 airbags and stability control ... the Toyota Fortuner does not even have it across all models ...
    Very true. Toyota could have made all such safety features standard across all its model line-up.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Maybe they will roll out the 6 (or more) airbags once they will release new models or new updates on current models. The updated Altis, New Yaris, and Rush are the first ones.

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    Maybe they will roll out the 6 (or more) airbags once they will release new models or new updates on current models. The updated Altis, New Yaris, and Rush are the first ones.

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk
    Yeah. Looks like yan ang plano.

My uncle will get the Fortuner 4x2 V this month, 2 airbags lang yun at wala reverse cam?????

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Tama, If the Fortuner was lagging in sales from the other PPV's, Toyota will surely add more safety features and other equipment on its Fortuner.
    But i do hope they start a trend of putting these safety features as standard in most of its line up. It should benefit the consumers more even if most customers really don't care about those safety features.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Problem with Toyota here is that they are really after profit margin. They are the most dominant car company kasi eh. Iilan lang buyers na gaya dito tsikot and other sites na informed about better valued cars.

Kaya I hope Rush will not sell that much din para naman mas ma-improve features ng mga Toyota vehicles na mas mahal sa mga counterparts. Just my 2 cents lang naman.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Problem with Toyota here is that they are really after profit margin. They are the most dominant car company kasi eh. Iilan lang buyers na gaya dito tsikot and other sites na informed about better valued cars.

Kaya I hope Rush will not sell that much din para naman mas ma-improve features ng mga Toyota vehicles na mas mahal sa mga counterparts. Just my 2 cents lang naman.
    But the Rush is already feature packed for the price when compared to the competition. So the criticism towards Toyota for selling bare units was answered by this fully loaded Rush G.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    0-100KPh
    X: 13.8seconds
    R: 14.0seconds

Width
    X: 1750
    R: 1695

Airbags
    R:6
    X:2

Price:
    X: 990-1100k
    R: 1100k starting price?

FC
    X: FWD
    R: RWD

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I would go for Toyota Rush. I think mataas resale value ng Toyota.

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast