New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Is it just me? Parang nakakasawa tingnan xpander compared to the competitors.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

**opposite sakin. I hated the Xpander at first but as I see it often, I'm beginning to like it.
    Its modern look is starting to appeal for my eyes.
    I only wish that the wheels were bigger.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Saw the Rush in person at Toyota while waiting for my car. Layout on the 2nd row is similar to Avanza so it has this big hump on the center which I believe would have a hard time fitting 3 adults on the 2nd row

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    I like the Xpander more, mas mahal tingnan. Yung Rush kase OA sa ground clearance, I want to see a moose test.

Xpander, parang may similarities ng onti sa Alphard (ironically) lalo na sa likod.

Rush - sporty (trying to be, at least)
    Xpander - luxurious (trying to be, at least)

Pero pareho lang silang 4/AT so....
    Quote Originally Posted by tsik_r2d2 View Post
    **opposite sakin. I hated the Xpander at first but as I see it often, I'm beginning to like it.
    Its modern look is starting to appeal for my eyes.
    I only wish that the wheels were bigger.
    I guess time will tell if the design will age well.

Btw. I just saw the rush earlier habang pauwi. First impression is kasing lapad sya ng avanza.? Height is also noticable. Ano kaya pakiramdam sa loob. Baka boat ride feeling.

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    I guess time will tell if the design will age well.

Btw. I just saw the rush earlier habang pauwi. First impression is kasing lapad sya ng avanza.? Height is also noticable. Ano kaya pakiramdam sa loob. Baka boat ride feeling.

* I'm curious too! Hopefully, we'll get genuine feedbacks from first hand owners.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    I like the Xpander more, mas mahal tingnan. Yung Rush kase OA sa ground clearance, I want to see a moose test.
    All variants of the Toyota Rush has Vehicle Stability Control, it should be able to pass the Moose Test.
    The non-TOTL Mitsu Expander and the Toyota Avanza doesn't have this safety feature. These 2 would be a good comparison for a moose test since both doesn't have the VSC and that the Rush was based on the Avanza.
    i remember reading before that the previous model Toyota Hi-lux failed the moose test.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    All variants of the Toyota Rush has Vehicle Stability Control, it should be able to pass the Moose Test.
    The non-TOTL Mitsu Expander and the Toyota Avanza doesn't have this safety feature. These 2 would be a good comparison for a moose test since both doesn't have the VSC and that the Rush was based on the Avanza.
    i remember reading before that the previous model Toyota Hi-lux failed the moose test.
    even the Hilux that had VSC failed the moose test. they needed to recalibrate the VSC for such an evasive move.

FOCUS

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    even the Hilux that had VSC failed the moose test. they needed to recalibrate the VSC for such an evasive move.

FOCUS
    Ok lang yan.. wala naman moose sa pilipinas eh..

Seriously.. tingin ko mas stable si xpander due to its FWD configuration

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Ok lang yan.. wala naman moose sa pilipinas eh..

Seriously.. tingin ko mas stable si xpander due to its FWD configuration
    aso... standard brake assist and ebd will helpMitsubishi Xpander Vs Toyota Rush

FOCUS

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "pasaway na pedestrian" test, in lieu of the moose test.
    so, "who's gonna volunteer to be the pedestrian?"

in Archie comics, the moose test was a life-challenging event.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 17th, 2018 at 12:03 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Even with VSC, the Rush and Avanza will have a harder time passing the moose test because of their higher center of gravity. The Xpander will no doubt offer a better ride and stability at high speeds.

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast