New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldmb7 View Post
    Hindi kasya sa garahe namin yung new innova boss.. Ayun nga sana gusto ko kahit 2nd hand. Yung innova ngayon e saktong sakto talaga sa garahe, na kapag lumaki pa ng konti tiyan ko e hindi ko na maisasara yung gate hehe!

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk
    Ay, may space constraints pala. I suggest you visit the Mitsubishi showroom and have a test drive, or at least check out if the car will be able to suit your needs. Since you mentioned using it on out of town trips, perhaps you can bring your luggage to test the cargo space.

I rather doubt it will be able to fit 7 passengers plus all of their stuff though. If you push through with this, you may have to invest on a good roof rack.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Downgrade ang xpander since you own an innova already.

Maghanap ka na lang nang ka trade-in sa current innova mo.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldmb7 View Post
    Hindi kasya sa garahe namin yung new innova boss.. Ayun nga sana gusto ko kahit 2nd hand. Yung innova ngayon e saktong sakto talaga sa garahe, na kapag lumaki pa ng konti tiyan ko e hindi ko na maisasara yung gate hehe!

in that case, remove from your list any and all vehicles that will not fit in your garage.
    that should make your choices easier.

or, you can modify the garage.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 19th, 2018 at 01:19 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Consider a Suzuki Vitara ...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Swak nga sa garahe mo si xpander pero baka di swak sa space requirement mo.. medyo masikip na yan sa 3rd row tapos gasoline pa..

Sayang lang at overpriced ang kia carens dito.. pero compared sa mga lumabas na mpv like ertiga, brv, mobilio, expander at rush all sporting "7-seats" eh sa kia carens na ako.. that diesel engine is so powerful yet so economical
    Yung gasoline nga din ang problem. Officemate ko 15kms ang distance from their home to our office back and forth, 5k per month daw ang gas nya. Ako 26kms from our home to office (previous office) e 4k per month lang ang gastos sa krudo..same traffic situation kami na bumper to bumper lagi.

As for the 3rd row, kids lang naman ang uupo most of the time so not an issue for me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ay, may space constraints pala. I suggest you visit the Mitsubishi showroom and have a test drive, or at least check out if the car will be able to suit your needs. Since you mentioned using it on out of town trips, perhaps you can bring your luggage to test the cargo space.

I rather doubt it will be able to fit 7 passengers plus all of their stuff though. If you push through with this, you may have to invest on a good roof rack.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Already checked the xpander with my wife last weekend. Yung 2nd row comfortable naman kami, pinaupo namin yung agent sa 2nd row to check the elbow room and pumasa naman sa amin.. Im 5'4 and she's 4'11 lang naman kaya kasya kaming 3 hehe

Will test drive it next year kapag malapit na bumili.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post

Yup downgrade nga boss.. Planning to sell my 1st gen innova instead of trade-in para mas malaki makuhang cash.. Then decide if brand new xpander or pre owned 1st gen innova (or 2nd gen if magawaan ng paraan yung garace space)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in that case, remove from your list any and all vehicles that will not fit in your garage.
    that should make your choices easier.

or, you can modify the garage.
    Yes doc... Looking ofr a way to expand the garage.. Without occupying the sidewalk.. Alam ko bawal to e?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Consider a Suzuki Vitara ...
    5 seater lang boss ang vitara diba?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post

not a downgrade in my opinion. only downside is the fuel cost even if its only 18km round trip.. that is 4-7liters per day.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast