New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    At the end of the day, it's your hard earned dough... Follow your heart's desire :D

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    the airtrek/outlander turbo's down on output because of the smaller intercooler even if they have almost the same parts as the evo's. and the ECU programming nga pala.

hey, the outlander (non-mivec) can keep its own on the twisties kahit chasing a 4g93T itlog lancer or high-horse 4g63 NA. hehehehe. all-stock pa yang outlander and with a fat passenger (hahahahaha!)

if you guys doubt it, ask ban of HCP and rchan17 of mymitsu :D

well, okay, i like FXT din naman eh...yun lang, mas pogi outlander.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Wait for the New Outlander to come out first dito sa RP if you want it to face-off with a facelifted Subaru Forrester.

Do the comparo from there.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    comparing the new outlander with the forester might not be that good...

the new outlander kasi has moved up in size to same as the new rav4 - 7 seater na siya.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    No doubt mas pogi ang outlander but not that way ahead. But if you take into consideration the entire package between the two, the Outlander is almost nothing compared to the Forester. Go to a Consumer Reports website and you'll see why.. the forester is the best in its class!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    subaru........... no 2nd thoughts.... hehehe... ..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Its XTRA LARGE Moonroof...
    Its frameless windows...
    Its engine prowess...

Definitely a Subaru Forester!!!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    pakisagot muna tanong ko bago ako pumili.

ano po mas mataas na highground clearance sa Outlander, Forrester, Rav4 and CRV.. amo mas car like ang handling?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'm not sure where the rav4's clearance ranks but in increasing order of clearance:

forester - outlander - cr-v.

although i think if umupo ako sa outlander and next to an unladen forester, pantay na. bwahahahahahaha!!!

regarding ride...i have been seeing tsikoteers say na most-carlike daw sa outlander. forester...not sure, but i guess since it's based sa impreza platform, then carlike din siya. i have only driven the outlander, so my personal opinion doesn't count. LOL!

me want the fxt...or outlander turbo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ground clearance? almost ALL compact SUVs have the same ground clearance.

car-like handling? Forrester!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Mitsubishi Outlander or Subaru Forrester??