New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Which do do you think:

1.) is the most reliable
    2.) handles better, ride comfort, stability at high speeds.
    3.) is the fastest?
    4.) looks best?
    5.) pinakasulit

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    pinaka sulit i think is the focus. busog na busog sa features. malakas ang engine. look good din

pero lancer GTA ang the best look for me. especially in color blue

ang layo ata ng price ng accent crdi

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Onga eh, the park assist on the other hand is not a positive thing for me kasi baka dagdag lang yun sa maintenance if ever. Ang tingin ko na importante is the hill start assist.

Some more questions, which has better sound system kaya between the S and the Gta? And which is the fastest of all?

What i like about the focus is really its futuristic look while on the lancer is its aggressiveness.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    If i had that budget. Focus na ako. Vs the gta masloaded sa features ang focus tsaka its a new design so no need to worry about upcoming models. Most bang for the buck option is the accent crdi. Pero mukha namang di mo kelangan magtipid. Hehehe. Focus or gta na! Yung civic baka dalhin yung refresh dito soon eh. Which is a lot better looking than the outgoing. Magsisisi ka when it does. Pero pinakamasarap ayusan among your choices is the lancer. Pakabitan mo ng evo kits. Hindi na maluluma itsura nyan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I dont know if thats just me pero mukha pa ring bagong design yung lancer para sakin. And about the evo kits, i dont have plans on installing one thats why im choosing between the totl's para clean looking. And besides i have a project car naman that i can messed with.

Sa focus kasi i dunno pero sya first choice ko before but now medyo daming considerations including the reliabilities of the techs inside. But a good car overall.

Accent, oonga noh huge price gap pala, it has good engine kasi i think.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I believe most reliable would still be the Civic. All the others have components that can be very expensive headaches upon eventual breakdown. There's the Lancer's CVT, the Focus's boatload of new features and direct injection engine, and the Accent's turbo and CRDi parts. Although these would not be an issue if you take very good care of your car.

I'd get the Focus if i want the car to stand out or the Accent if the brutal acceleration and excellent gas mileage are what i am after.

Ang maganda sa Accent, since malaki ang matitipid mo sa purchase price, you can install additional features or modifications.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I believe most reliable would still be the Civic. All the others have components that can be very expensive headaches upon eventual breakdown. There's the Lancer's CVT, the Focus's boatload of new features and direct injection engine, and the Accent's turbo and CRDi parts. Although these would not be an issue if you take very good care of your car.

I'd get the Focus if i want the car to stand out or the Accent if the brutal acceleration and excellent gas mileage are what i am after.

Ang maganda sa Accent, since malaki ang matitipid mo sa purchase price, you can install additional features or modifications.

So you're concluding that the accent is the fastest of them all? Eh between the focus and the lancer ano mas mabilis? Ano ba difference ng power ng diesel vs petrol? (acceleration at yung highway speeds)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you can put the older Focus 2.0L TDCi (DSG, 2009-2012) in the list, it will be a good balance of fuel efficiency and performance. There are still being sold as new from select Ford dealers. Only the new Focus (2012) is the real new platform among the list. The Lancer EX is nearing 5 years (2008). The Civic FB is about 2 years old but an updated FB is being released worldwide. The new Accent CRDi is just a hatch form of the existing Accent petrol (2011).

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    So you're concluding that the accent is the fastest of them all? Eh between the focus and the lancer ano mas mabilis? Ano ba difference ng power ng diesel vs petrol? (acceleration at yung highway speeds)
    Due to turbocharging and diesel characteristics, the Accent is faster off the line giving strong acceleration. But then it loses steam as the speed goes up so that the top speed is something you expect from a high horse normally aspirated 1.6L gasoline engine.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Due to turbocharging and diesel characteristics, the Accent is faster off the line giving strong acceleration. But then it loses steam as the speed goes up so that the top speed is something you expect from a high horse normally aspirated 1.6L gasoline engine.
    Pardon my ignorance, so ibig sabihin ba nun is mas mabilis sya compared sa mga 2.0 gas sedans? How about to an SiR Stock to stock? Sorry ha, im not a speed freak naman but medyo nasanay lang ako with the speed of SiR and the power of a diesel SUVs so ayoko naman ng medyo manibago ako if ever na i decided to get a lancer or even an accent. Thanks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Mitsubishi Lancer GTa/ Ford Focus S/ Accent Crdi/ honda civic 2.0